Chapter 21

Today Kol is taking me out and pampering me. I am getting my hair done, my nails done, I'm getting the whole shebang.  I am wearing some high wasted shorts, and a over the shoulder crop top that says, 'Wild and Free' then I am wearing some white wedges. I have my hair in a side braid and I am wearing light brown eye shadow and black eyeliner, and then I am just wearing baby lips. I take out my phone a dial Rebecca's number. "Hello Mommy." she says, "Hey Becca, wheres my baby?" I ask, "Right here!" I hear a little baby voice, "Hi Baby!" I say in a high pitch voice, "Momma, Mamma, Mamma, wove Mamma." I smile I know that Nathan was trying to say Love but came out as wove. "Momma woves you too baby." as I say that Kol walks into the room I'm in, "Want to say something to Daddy?" I ask putting the phone on speaker, "Dada, wove DADA!" Nathan screams playfully. Me and Kol smile at each other, "Mama and Dada miss you Nathan, do you miss us?" I ask, "Miss Yoooouu." he says, "Alright well Mommy and Daddy have to go mate, we love you." Kol says, "Bye Mammy, Bye Daddy." I hear Rebecca say with Nathan. Then I hang up the phone, I look up at Kol, "I miss my baby." I say pushing out my bottom lip, making a 'fat' lip. Kol chuckles, "I know darling, I do to." he says and kisses my forehead, and then helps me up from where I am sitting.

  We walk into a beauty shop that Kol made reservations for. As soon as the lady sees me she gives me a robe, and sends me off to the changing rooms to strip down to my bra and underwear. When I come out they sit me down in a massage chair and I put my feel in the hot water. I take the remote to the massage chair and turn it on. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. I am in pure heaven. Kol walks over and sits next to me. "Enjoying this darling?" he asks, "Yes." I say my eyes still closed. I hear Kol chuckle, "You know I never got my good morning kiss." I say opening my eyes smirking at him. He smirks back, he stands up from where he is sitting. He gets closer to me, he puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me passionately. We are sort of making out, but oh well. When we pull apart and bit my bottom lip, "How was that darling?" he asks, I giggle, "Best Good Morning kiss." I say and peck his lips once more before a lady comes over and start to massage my foot and all that other good stuff.

  I am in the middle of getting my eyebrows waxed when an idea pops into my head. I wonder if Kol would get his chest waxed. "Hey Kol!" I call, he walks into the room, "Hmm?" he asks, "Could I talk you into getting you chest waxed?" I ask, "No." he says and walks away, "All done." the lady says, "I bet I can make him get his chest waxed." I say, the lady smiles, I smile back, I walk over to Kol, "Baby?" I ask, using my innocent voice, we are in a room full of girls, "I'm not getting my chest waxed darling." he smirks, "And you cant make me." he says, I raise an eyebrow, "Alright, if you get your chest waxed I'll..." I look around at everyone looking at us, I lean in closer to his ear, and start whispering a lot of dirty things. I hear girls giggling, when I pull away Kol is looking surprised. "Really?" he asks, I smirk then nod my head. "Tonight." I say, Kol then turns around and starts talking to the girl behind the desk then she takes him into the back room where I just was. I walk in with them. "You seem tense." I say, Kol gives me a look and a smile, "It doesnt hurt that bad." I say, then I lean in closer to his ear, "And besides, you've had your neck snapped and probably every bone in your body broken, this should be a piece of cake." I whisper in his ear.

  "Do I need to distract you?" I ask once the lady starts putting the wax on his chest. Kol smirk, "Sure." he says, I smirk, I then start to make out with him. He didnt even flinch when the lady ripped the strip off. I pull away, "See that wasnt so bad was it?" I ask, Kol looks annoyed, "Darling, c'mere." he says, I walk closer to the bench, Kol pulls me back down and starts to make out with me again, making me smirk into the kiss. I then pull away again, "No more distracting, you need to know that the stuff girls do to look good hurts." I say, then Kol groans, then the lady pulls the strip off and his face goes pale. It takes all I have to not bust out laughing, and I think the lady is ready to start laughing at him too. I take Kol's hand in mine, "Beauty is pain." I say, then peck his lips again.

  As soon as the lady said that she was done with his chest Kol was up and out of that seat so fast. When the lady left, Kol pins me to the wall looking serious, "Dont ever make me to that again." he says, "Dont worry, you wont regret it later." I say, and smack his chest, he makes a face of pain, "Dont worry it'll heal soon."

  Once we are done with that whole spa day and we are in the car Kol drives into an ally way and stops. He looks at me with an evil look in his eyes, I smirk as he puts the hood up in the convertible, he then leans over to me and starts to roughly make out with me. I quickly undo my seat belt and then straddle Kol's sides, his rough hands roam my body. Our tongues are fighting for dominance, he wins. Soon he leaves wet sloppy kisses down my jawline and neck, my mouth hangs open as I am breathing heavy, I feel my face change, I can see my eyes change from blue to white, and the white of my eyes turn black. I can also feel my fangs come out. Kol then takes my shirt off, and throws it in the back seat, his lips then attach to my chest. I feel a moan escape my mouth, "Kol." I breath out, he then starts to kiss my neck again, I feel his lips right under my ear. One of my most weakest spots, he starts to lightly suck on it, "Kol." I moan a little louder, "I want to hear you scream my name darling, not just say it." Kol growls, turning me on even more, if thats even possible. Kol then nibbles on my ear a little bit. I see a trash can next to us explodes, but that doesnt stop Kol. It just makes him smirk, knowing that he just made me loose control over my power. He then out of no where stops, I see his face change, he has a sexy vampire face. So here we both are all vamped out, Kol then smiles showing off his fangs. "Mark me." I say, my face going back to normal. Kol pushes my head back some, he kisses my neck lightly, then it happens, he bites into my neck and drinks some of my blood.

  Maybe I should explain marking to those of you who dont know. When 2 vampires are mates like we are, the only way to show other vampires who had claimed the female vampire, they would bite her and take some of her blood then give her some of theirs. After that, they are truely connected, and every vampire can smell the mixed blood, therefore other male vampire dont try to take her unless they are trying to get revenge. The only bad thing is, is that if one dies, the other dies along with them, unless a witch prevented it. Then the living vampire is left to mourn the death of his/her mate for the rest of eternity.

  When Kol feels he has drank enough of his blood he pulls away, my blood dripping over his chin a little bit, he bites into his wrist, and puts it in front of my face. I let my face change and then bit down on Kol's wrist. His blood is sweet, best blood I've tasted, I look at Kol who looks like he is enjoying it. Once I feel like I've had enough I let go, I look at myself in the mirror and see my eyes change instead of being white and black they are blue and black. I look at Kol, he smirks at me and then kisses me again.

 We get back to the place we are staying and then once we are in the room. Kol turns me around to face him, then smashes his lips to mine. I smirk as we start to again roughly make out, I feel Kol's hands travel under my ass, I jump us and wrap my legs around his waist, he pushes me against the wall, we both chuckle as something falls. We start to kiss again and then I rip Kol's shirt off my hands travel down his smooth hairless chest. "A deals a deal darling." Kol says, I smirk, "I would've still done it even if you didnt get your chest waxed." I wink, then I drop to my kness and pull off his pants.

A/n- Sorry to those of you who dont like that kind of stuff, please dont report me, next chapter I think is going to be a time lasp to where they go back to Mystic Falls, and then I am going to put some drama in, if you guys have any idea for something that you would want to happen drama wise please let me know. Thank you love you guys thanks for reading.