Chapter 20

Judith's p.o.v...

 I wake up and hear Kol's light breathing, and little snores. I smile thinking about the very fun night me and him had. I untangle myself from his arms and get up, I'm so glad I dont have to get dressed and I did last night when Kol told me too, cause I am a little sore, I may be a hybrid, but Kol is a fucking original and last night he was not being gental. I go into the kitchen and open the fridge and see blood bags, Kol must've compelled the guy to put the blood bags into the fridge. I take one out and poor a little bit into a cup, then I close it up, a put it back for later. I drink the blood fairly quickly, when I am done I go back into the bedroom and see Kol is still sleeping. I go over to Kol I kiss his cheek, "Wake up, babe I'm bored." I whine, Kol doesnt wake up, I go over to my side of the bed, I climb onto it and crawl over to Kol, I roll him onto his back. I starts to wake up, but refuses to yet again, I straddle his waist knowing it turns him on when I wake him up this way. I kiss his lips passionetly, after a few seconds he starts kissing  me back. I pull away smirking, "You awake yet babe?" I whisper, "I dont know you tell me." he says his voice raspy, he touches my face lightly with his rough hands. He leans up and kisses me again this time a little more rough, I pull away before it gets to heated, "Let's go somewhere." I say, Kol smirks, "Later, right now, you're mine." he says with a very sexy voice. He rolls us over so I am on my back making me giggle, He then kisses me again, "Be gental this time, I'm still a little sore from last night." I say, "I Promise." Kol says, and starts kissing my neck, making me moan.  

  I get up and get dressed again, then I go into the kitchen and get more blood. I take a big gulp of blood and let out a breath after swallowing it, then I feel refreshed. I feel Kol's arms wrap around my waist and feel him kiss my neck, he has a small beard, so it tickles my neck making me giggle. "What's so funny darling?" Kol asks, "You're beard tickles." I say, "Shall I shave darling." he asks, "No it makes you look sexy." I say turning around pecking his lips. He smirks at me, "What?" I ask, "Get dressed we're going to the beach, make it something sexy." Kol says, I smirk, "Dont worry Kol, I brought the bathing suit you got me." I say, Kol smirks, "That may be too sexy." Kol says, "Oh well, you bought it, I'm wearing it." I say, (picture of bathing suit is on the side) Kol smiles at me, I start walkng to the room and he zips infront of me, making me jump. "I can do that to." I say, "But I'm faster." Kol says, "And I have wings." I say, Kol turns his head to the side, I grow my wings, "What does that have to do with vampire speed?" Kol asks, "This." I say, and zip by him. "The beauty of distraction." I say, Kol zips into the room I'm in, "How about I help you change." Kol says and rips my shirt off my body making me laugh.

  Me and Kol are in the car driving to a nearby beach. We get to the beach and we lay our towels down and put our other towels down for later. I lay down and work on my tan, we may be vampires but we can still tan in the sun if we have day light rings. I feel Kol pull me onto his lap, I smile and sit up, he kisses my neck. "Race you to the water." Kol whispers, "No vampire speed." I say, "Promise." he says, "Alright." I say standing up, I help Kol up and kiss him. We get ready to run, "Go!" we yell at the same time. We both take off running, I am ahead of Kol, but then I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he runs to deeper water and dunks me under the water. I come back above water. I glare at a smirking Kol. I jump up he catches me and I wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss his lips once, then down his collar bone, I then start to nibble on his ear a little bit then I whisper, "You know Kol, you shouldnt mess with a hybrid like that." I then untangle my legs from his waist and dunk him under. I then run off, out of the water. I hear him chasing me I scream while giggling. I know he used a little bit of vampire speed cause I feel him grab my waist and spin me around in a circle. He put me down and turns me around so I can face him. He puts his finger under my chin and pushes it up some so I am looking in his eyes, "I love you Judith Salvatore." he says, "And I love you Kol Mikaelson." I say and then we kiss, we didnt realize I bunch of people were watching us, they all start awwing or clapping. I blush and Kol hugs me.

A/n- Sorry for the short chapter I just dont know what else to write, I will try to update soon lov u guys thanks for reading :)