CH 4: Just a New Year's Eve party

You might want to play the song to the side when it says that the song came on. I don't make sense but you'll see what I mean. Enjoy!

"Stop poking my eye," Toni complained as Luna helped her with her eye make up. Tonight was the New Year's Eve party and Luna wanted Toni to meet some new people.

"Stay still" Luna scolded.

After taking a shower and shaving all that was necesary, Toni let Luna do her hair and make up. Toni's hair was naturally straight so Luna just blow dried it and let it hang over her shoulder.

"Done" Luna said, looking to make sure Toni's face looked perfect. "Smile for me."

Toni gave Luna a wide stupid grin on purpose which made Luna laugh and poke Toni's dimple.

"Alright, get dressed and then we can go."

Toni left the bathroom and went to her room to change into the clothes Luna picked out for her.

There were dark low cut skinny jeans that practically buttoned up at her bikini line and a loose black crop top to go with it. Her black pumps gave her 5'6 a tall 5'11. She looked in her floor length mirror and was pleased with the result.

"I can't believe Christmas was a week ago," Luna said aloud as she checked herself in the bathroom.

"I know" Toni said back.

She met Luna by the door. She was wearing red skinnies and a blue and white stripped cropped top with black ankle boots. "You look cute" Luna smiled.

"Cute as in 'you wanna fuck' or I look like a twelve year old?"

Luna laughed. "Defenitely the first one."

"Alright then, let's go."

The girls played holiday music really loud and sang to it as well. They were so girly when they were excited.

When they got to the boys' dorms Toni's eyes widened. She's never been here and had no idea it was so big.

Luna hopped out of the car, eager to get inside. "Apurate!" Luna yelled at Toni who was just now slamming the car door closed.

Freaking Spanish.

Toni caught up with her and they both entered the hall.

It felt like the alcohol filled air slapped them in the face. They could've gotten high just by inhaling the smoke in the air.

"This is crazy," Toni yelled into Luna's ear as they pushed through crowds of people. One guy had the nerve to grab at Luna's ass. She quickly slapped the guy in the face. Toni dragged her away as she was struggling in her grab, cursing at the guy in spanish.

"Jeremy said they'd be in the left wing" she mumbled once she calmed herself.

The girls made their way to the left wing of the building, offered by people to take shots but they knew better not to take drinks from strangers. They held on to each other, afraid to lose the other in the big crowd. Toni was a bit overwhelmed. This was only her second college party and the first was nothing compared to this one.

Anything could happen.

Once they reached the wing were Jeremy said most of their friends would be, they went on a search for them. Toni watched Luna run off to Jeremy so she decided to get herself a drink.

There was some pitchers of some red drink. She bent over it and smelled it.

Geez, that's strong.

She grabbed a plastic cup and filled it half way. She took small sips of it but the first sip was defenitely the strongest.

"Hey."