CH 9: A Year Older A Year Wiser

Mature content/ Trigger Warning sign = *~*~*~*~*~*~* so you guys will see that sign before and after a mature scene and you have the option to read it or not, but you have been warned. Enjoy!

Since they were going to be at the lake house for a good week and a half Toni packed a full suitcase.

She and Luna went out bikini shopping earlier and were giggling over their choices.

Toni told Luna about everything that happened the night before and Luna went crazy. She was way too excited about the new relationship and couldn't wait to tell Jeremy.

"No! Don't tell anyone, especially Jeremy."

Luna's face fell, "Why not?"

"Because it was supposed to be between us, you're lucky I even told you."

"Hey! I can keep a secret."

Toni scowled, "You were gonna show Jeremy that video of me and Darren in the tub."

"Oh...yeah you probably shouldn't have told me."

"Luna!"

"I'm kidding! I can keep a secret...sort of." Toni raised an eyebrow at her. "I'll try."

"You better," Toni scolded.

The girls were all packed and went outside to meet the boys. It was finally spring break, and they were so ready for it.

The guys pulled up in Jeremy's car and helped the girls load the trunk. Jeremy drove and Luna was in the passenger seat. Darren and Toni both sat in the back.

Toni sat sideways and had her legs draped across Darrens lap. She brought out her phone and began to play on it.

"What're you doing?" Darren mumbled, looking over her screen. She scooted closer to let him see.

"Flappy bird."

"What?" he laughed.

"It's a game that I completely suck at."

"Let me try."

He took the phone and saw the instructions before starting to play. Toni gasped once he passed ten pipes. "I can't even get passed three!"

He chuckled but kept his eyes on the game. "Oh my gosh lose already," Toni groaned, pushing at his shoulder. "Watch it," he warned, continuing to tap away. "Lose," she whined, shaking his shoulder. He 'over-tapped' and hit a pipe, losing the game. Toni giggled, reaching out for her phone but he held it away so she couldn't get it. "Give it," she begged.

"Nope."

"Seriously."

"Seriously" he mocked.

"Please Darren," she pouted, pocking out her bottom lip and widening her gray eyes. He was caving in, and she knew it. She pocked out her lip more and tilted her head, letting a small whimper echo from the back of her throat.

He sighed, grumbling under his breath as he gave her back the phone. Her face lightened up as she giggled, taking the phone back and leaving a kiss to his cheek.

"Don't be a poor sport," she mumbled, scrolling through her recent text messages. One was from Nicolaa so she opened it. "Poor sport? You were the one that messed me up."

Toni wasn't listening, just began to crack up after she read the text.

Nic: I got the D and girl let me tell you...damn.

"OMG I'm so dead" she laughed. "What?" Darren asked.

"Luna," Toni called out. Luna turned around with a curious glance. Toni shoved her phone in her face. "Look at what Nic sent me."