Epilogue

This is the last chapter of Toni and Darren's story, sadly. I've been writing this story for so long and I've enjoyed every part of it. Please feel free to comment your favorite parts of the story and please follow me to see more of my stories. I plan to make one extra chapter to look into the future of the Rivera/ Marks kids. Mainly Rory and Leo just saying. I think they're cute.

-Mone'

"Okay you two!" Luna scolded. She was impatient and didn't want to look at another second of her friends sucking faces.

Darren ignored Luna and held Toni tighter, making her moan against his lips. "Darren," she panted, "Baby I have to go."

"Not yet."

She should put up a fight but it was Darren we're talking about and when it came to him she didn't have to. "But...Luna has all this stuff planned," she tried reasoning with him.

"Jeremy does too but I don't care right now."

"You have five seconds until I drag you out of here," Luna threatened.

Toni poked out her bottom lip and stared up at him, "One more."

They shared one last, long, deep kiss before they separated. Darren sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Tomorrow, okay?" she smiled.

He nodded and smiled back, "Tomorrow." He gave her the last kiss and breathed out, "Love you."

"Love you too."

Luna grabbed her by the wrist and led her out of the house. Just as Luna was about to shut the door Toni looked over her shoulder to see Jeremy with his arm around Darren. "Don't worry, T, he's in good hands."

"He better be!" she shouted back right when the door closed. "Luna I really just want to chill tonight."

"No way! First you say no bachelorette party and now just chill? Nope, we're at least going to a club."

"It better not have strippers."

"It won't. Sadly. You're no fun," she whined.

"Girl you are pregnant. You don't need that much fun anyway. Now just take me to that new Greek place and I'll be just fine."

"For a girl getting married tomorrow you sure know how to dim a mood."

"Oh shut up and take me away before I run back in that house. I already miss him."

"I would gag if you weren't so cute. Come on, chica. We're about to have some fun!"

***

Toni woke up with the slightest tale of a hangover and she wanted to kill Luna for it. She specifically said no alcohol but since Luna couldn't drink any she had the need to live through Toni and Toni was a bit too loopy to notice.

With a sigh she carefully got out of bed and went to her suitcase where she had the aspirin. The hotel room was a mess, and she couldn't even remember how it got that way. Now that was a problem. She heard some horrific sounds coming from the bathroom and as she got closer she knew it was Luna hugging the toilet.

Gross

"Lu, are you okay?"

"Fine. Just...you know...pregnant and everything."

"Do you need water or anything?"

"That would be nice."

After Luna was taken care of it was Toni's turn. She showered, shaved, painted her nails and got help with the rest of the pampering. When Toni and Luna finally did leave the hotel it was around noon and just a few hours before the wedding.