CH 20: Another Go

The whole car ride home was making Toni's lady parts go insane. The kids were pretty rowdy and Toni was getting irritable. Darren was quite amused with the show. He kept his eyes on the road but the side glances at Toni were more interesting. Seeing her grip at her thighs while she crossed them and clenched them.

"Shut up, Darren," she gritted out.

"I didn't say anything," he laughed. 

"Oh but you're thinking it."

"Now you can read minds?"

"I can read your filthy mind, Mr. Rivera."

When they got home Toni put Rory and Joseph to sleep in the guest bedroom the fastest she ever did. She made sure to kiss them both and whisper a 'Happy Birthday, baby' into her sons ear. She made it out of the room and closed the door softly. 

"Well, that was fast," Darren commented with that stupid smirk on his face. 

"Will you shut up," Toni bit out, grabbing him by his collar and pulling his lips down to hers. 

He pulled her hands away from his collar and parted their lips. "Wait wait wait. I'm all sweaty."

"So what?"

"Let me take a shower."

"No...we'll take a shower."

Quietly, oh so quietly they kissed and groped until they got to Darren's room, then to his bathroom. He stripped her out of her clothes and watched in awe as her chest heaved. 

"Stop staring at me."

He reached out and stroked his fingers along her bare waist. "You're beautiful."

"Stop."

He looked hard at her and skimmed his thumb over the scar on her breast. "You are."

"Can't we just have sex? Sex and make up?"

"I believe it's kiss and make up. And no." He grabbed her by the sides and pulled her flush against him. She was naked while he was still in his shorts. "I don't plan on having sex with you tonight."

Toni huffed and tried to pull away but failed with his firm grasp. "I'm going to make love to you tonight ." He dipped his head into the crevice of her neck and skated his nose up her neck. "I'm going to worship your body until you won't be able to talk."

Toni clutched onto him, begging him to stop talk and start doing. 

"I'll make you see how worthy this body is of love." He reached up and rubbed over the scar on her neck. "This was my greatest mistake," he mumbled, "Letting him touch you."

"Stop it," she weakly protested.

"I blame myself for all of your pain because maybe if I would've just saved you, you'd not have all these faded scars."

Toni whimpered and held onto him just a bit more tighter.

"So tonight, I'm gonna start to make up for lost time. Starting with this," he said and touched her most intimate part, leaving her gasping.

There were moments in that shower where Darren had Toni pinned against the wall and gasping for breath. Moments where she nearly ripped his skin open with her nails from the pleasure he gave her. She cried out many times and moaned just as much, making sure to be quiet so the innocent minded couldn't hear.

Once she was blubbering out weak pleads and reached her peak...she was gone. She didn't want to be 'Antonia' anymore. She wanted to be 'Nica' and 'Toni'. She wanted her old self again.