Christmas #6 Sam: Christmas Hat pt2

I figured I hit two birds with one stone. Here is the next Christmas special and the part two to "Christmas Hat", I also want to wish you all the best 2017 you could possibly have.

And I'd like to thank those who have commented, voted, or personal messaged me about the book, it's not much but it really brightens my day. If you have written a book, then you know the feeling. Keep it up!

Happy New Year!

Agent Lock

You had been dating Sam Wilson for almost ten months. In that period of time, the physical therapy you've been doing for your leg has improved. You still limped and probably will for the rest of your life.

You were out running with Sam and Steve. Sam stayed on your side and your pace and never complained. Steve knew if he got too annoying you could take him down. So, Steve's would run in the opposite direction of you so you could see him coming.

Today, you were going to ask Sam to go to the Veterans Christmas Ball later that week. The hospital that you worked at had an annual ball every year, to invite the people who didn't have families to come and enjoy themselves this Christmas. Since this is the first time you'd have a date, this would be the first time for you to go.

Coming to a turn in your run you slowed down to a walk. Sam, without knowing, did the same thing.

"Hey, Sam. So, the hospital is putting on a Veterans Christmas Ball this Saturday, and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me." You stopped walking all together and turned to face him.

Like usual, Sam smiled a huge smile, "Yes, of course, I want to go with you. That sounds spectacular." He leaned in for a kiss but you pulled away.

"We're all sweaty Sam, have you ever had a sweaty kiss? Moist. Way too moist, and it smells and taste like armpit." You turned back and started to hobble again.

"Aww, but come on. I want to kiss my girl." Same hurried to catch up to you.

You smiled. You love it when he referred to you like that. You also think he has been hanging out with Steve and Bucky way too long.

"I see you smiling, come on, lemme kiss you." He gently took your hand and pulled you to a stop with him.

"Sam, I just told you, sweaty kisses are not fun, romantic, or enjoyable in any sense-" you were cut off by his lips meeting yours.

And you were right, sweaty kisses were still just as bad as you remembered them to be. It kind of felt like kissing a wet water balloon. Unorthodox, no rhythm, and wet. But, somehow Sam made it nice, the way he held the back of your neck, how he gripped your waist and pulled you closer, the way he would always smile in the kiss just set your heart a flutter.

Pulling away you wipe around your mouth. "I told you they aren't as enjoyable." And you took off running.

"Hey! You know you liked it! Come on, get back here!" Sam hurried to catch up once again.

• • •

You pulled on a simple long, sleeveless, heart cut, (y/f/c) dress. You did your hair up and slipped on matching shoes. Twirling around you smiled at yourself in your full-length mirror in your bedroom. You noticed you left your necklace on the dresser and stepped towards it, as you stepped you hadn't noticed that you left your shoe unstrapped, when you put pressure down, your limp, plus the slipped of your heel made you collapsed to the ground.