7MIH: Steve, Tony, and Sam

Steve Rogers

Feeling around in the bag you felt your hands touch something really cold. Biting your lip you grabbed it and yanked it. An ice cube was found in your palm.

Looking at Tony in confusion, you saw him wiggle his eyebrows at Steve. Then it hit you. You liked Steve way more than ok friend level and now, you were going to be in a closet with him.

Blushing you stood and put out your hand, "Come on Steve." You helped him up from his spot on the couch and guided him to the closet.

Tony followed behind you two, "7 minutes start now! And something has to happen or you're staying in there till something does." He closed the door and you both heard it lock.

Silenced filled the closet, it was uncomfortable. Steve's massive build took up a lot of space and you felt like you shoved up a wall.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Steve asked. Always a gentleman. I guess that's one reason why you loved him.

"Yeah Steve, just nervous I guess."

"Why? I should be the one nervous. I haven't had the best time kissing a girl." He rubbed his neck.

"Well then, kiss me and we'll see how much you've gone out of practice." Surprised by your own boldness you took two steps forward right into his personal space.

Even in the dark, you could see Steve blushing. He smiled slightly then pressed his lips to yours.

Gently, soft, almost frightened to do something wrong, the kiss was lead by this super soldier. Wanting more, you pushed him back to the wall, almost positive the thump was heard by the others.

Pressing your body to Steve's you took control of the kiss, swiping your tongue across his bottom lip, you were granted entrance. Halfway through the moment, Steve's testosterone seemed to catch up with him. Seeming to become more dominate, you flipped you both. You were now shoved against the wall, feet hardly touching the ground, Steve's hand was tangled in your hair and the other was holding you waist to him.

You moaned into the kiss, Steve smiled and let your lips fall away from his. "I should take you on a date before we go any further. And maybe not in a closet either." Before you could respond, the door was busted open.

You separated faster than Tony's camera could click. Blushing you pushed passed Tony and sat back at your seat. You caught Steve's eye and nodded towards him. You would love to go out with him.

Tony Stark

You grabbed the first thing your hand touched. Which happened to be car keys. You groaned when you felt Tony yank you up and pull you towards the closet. As much as you really liked this man he could really get on your nerves.

Once inside and the door was locked you expected to be practically jumped on but you weren't. Tony didn't touch you.

"Listen, I know you think I'm a jerk, but I'm not going to do anything without your permission." Tony sounded very humble, which was new for both of you.

"You're right, I do think you're a jerk, but I also think some other things about you." You walked closer to him. "But without explaining it all, just kiss me."

He grinned and did just that. His lips of experience brought you to a whole new level, he pushed you till your back hit the wall. Teasing you with his lips, he finally pulled your head back with the hand that was tangled in your hair, he viciously attacked your neck and collarbone with his lips. Doing all he could to make moan, and he was succeeding. You gripped his hair and ran a hand down his chest, you pulled his head back up and attached your lips to his. You began to grind yourself on him and you could hear a growl come from his chest.

Your lips and tongue were in a battle, trying hard not to lose but you did in the end. You loved the feeling of him to you. His goatee tickled a bit. You got so lost in his touch that you desperately didn't want this to stop, so when it did you were heartbroken.

The door opened and Clint called in,"You guys decent?!" Then he peeked in to see you both just standing there.

"You jerk Clint, now I have to finish with her later." Tony glared at him but took your hand and lead you back to your seat. Pressing a light kiss to it he sat beside you.

Sam Wilson

You felt something soft brush your fingers, and you couldn't resist. You grabbed it and pulled it out. There in your hand was a feather.

Tony snorted with laughter and shoved you towards the closet, caught off guard you went straight in only to hear the sound of a male grunt behind you.

The door closed and here you were, left in the dark with someone you don't know.

"I can only assume that the feather was Clint or Sam, which one are you?"

But silence remained. You only felt the finger tips of a hand hold your jaw, tilting your head up. You felt a nose brush and rub yours, then you felt lips kiss yours.

It felt like fireworks had gone off, the kiss was magical and you melted. Wrapping every limb you could around this mysterious man, he gripped your legs and you jumped up.

Moving into the kiss you felt amazing. Like a fire was lit inside you, pulling he's head towards you as best you could, his hand started to travel.

He had pressed your back to the wall which held you up as he held you closer. Then the door busted wide open.

The man jumped back and you fell right on your behind with a yelp. When you looked up you saw the man was Sam Wilson. And the fire that was lit, exploded into a forest fire.

Sam apologized as Tony and Clint sat laughing and rolling on the floor. Once outside the closet, you made sure to sit a bit closer to Sam.