Pietro Maximoff: Captured

Prompt: "How Much Longer?"

You were seated in a very uncomfortable chair. Struggling against the ties that held your arms down, you tried to keep your breathing easy.

//flashback//

You were making cupcakes in the kitchen when a flash of silver streaked by and then there appeared a Pietro. He flashed a smile at you and before you could say anything to him he stuck a large spoon in your cupcake batter and ran off.

"Pietro! Don't come in this kitchen again, or I swear it'll be the last thing you do!" Pietro and the rest of the team loved your cupcakes.

Soon after putting the batter into cups and placing them in the oven, you wandered into the lounge to watch a movie.

Half way through your movie Pietro joined you. Sitting next to you, and tossing his arm around your shoulder and pulling you close.

"Piet?" You turned to look at him. Your faces only an inch away from each other.

"Yes, Princesa?" His soft eyes eyed you with care.

You and Pietro had liked each for a long time. Neither one of you acted on it until now, half thinking Pietro was pressured into this, you just rolled with it. Besides, you liked being this close. You could feel his heart beating through his chest, you could feel his muscles and his warmth.

"What-what are you doing?"

"I'm holding you." He smiled at you.

"I guess don't stop." He both start to tilt towards each other but we're cut off by multiple things.

Tony burst into the room, your cupcakes went off, and several men dressed in black and full Strike gear busted the windows and started shooting everywhere.

Tony dived back into the room he came from yelling for a suit. You ignored the cupcakes and dived underneath the coffee table next to you as Pietro ran out of the room and came back before you could call him a pansy. He came back and tossed you a gun and ran towards the invaders.

You jumped up once the firing had slowed and you popped off some shots of your own. The room had been completely destroyed. You killed a few but there was still close to two dozen armed men. Tony came blasting in and the rest of the team. The easiest way to describe it was that hell broke loose.

Eventually, a bad guy lets go a flash grenade and you went blind. You dropped to the ground to avoid being punched and you were hit in the back of the head with a rifles rest and went out cold. Not knowing what happened to the rest of your team.

//end flashback//

You had been captured for awhile, you had no idea how long. Strapped in this chair you hardly noticed when the door burst open.

In walked two men. One obviously a bodyguard. The other was the man who had been torturing you. Mostly small cuts and broken bones, one of your eyes were black and was so swollen you couldn't see out of it.

The man walked up to you and knelt down to your height.

"Listen, we've no need to keep this up any longer. Tell us where the Avengers keep the Tesseract, and we'll let you go." His Russian accent was very present in his speech.

Despite your lack of strength, you smiled and spat in his face. "Go to hell."

He wiped his face and nodded. "Very well." He took his knife from his belt and swiped it across your face and split your cheek wide open. You never screamed, though, you wouldn't give him that satisfaction. "Bring in the device. After we're done with that session, take her back to cell 45."