High School AU Clint

You stood outside on the porch, watching the snow fall all around you. Holding to the hot cup of cocoa, you pulled your sweater around you tighter.

Your family for Christmas break decided to go and tour Europe together. Without you. No real reason to leave you they just left before you got back from the private school they had sent you to. So instead, you're staying with your aunt and uncle in the mountains.

It was peaceful, and you guessed you enjoyed it more then going to see the world with parents who hardly remembered your name. Your aunt, Brooklyn, (Haylee if it's your name) and you uncle, Bill, were so kind it was almost unnatural. Or you just weren't used to it.

Their neighbors, the Barton's, has a son your age that goes to the local high school in town, and your relatives had invited them over for dinner. It was a week before Christmas and they said it was the holidays that made them want to invite them over.

Your aunt called your name, following her voice back into the kitchen you placed your cup of cocoa on the counter and walked up to your aunt.

"Yeah Brooke?" 

"Hey, can you bring some firewood in from the barn for the fireplace? Bart is out with the horses and won't be back in time to get it. Our company should be here soon."

"I can do that." You walked out of the house and headed towards the barn. It was the most stereotypical barn, large walls painted red with white beams and accents. Your pulled open the side door and let yourself in.

Once inside you took notice of the animals and hay. A goat, two cows, and a pig. Not used to this environment you walked carefully to the pile of wood that day in the corner.

Gathering up in your arms a decent hand full you walked back to the horse. Noticing that a truck had been driven up and parked, and the corral besides the house had three horses in it.

The Barton's and Bill must have showed up at the same time. Walking to the front door you shifted the wood in your hands and managed to pry it open.

The door swung open and you stomped you feet to try and get the snow off before you walked over the threshold. Blindly walking to the fireplace you gently placed the wood down and stood once more. Turning around you stoped in your tracks.

There stood the prettiest the male in existence. Brown hair and soft eyes, skin that had been touched by the sun, he notice you looking at him and he flashed you the nicest smile in the world.

He walked over to you and held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Clint."

Controlling your body again you smiled back at him and accepted his hand. "(Y/n)."

Lost in the moment for a minute, nether if you let go. Then there was a loud crash from the kitchen that knocked you both out of your trance and you both rushed to the kitchen.

Brooke had dropped a pan she had just finished cooking in and cleaned. In the kitchen was Brooke, Bill, and it must've been Clint's parents.

Everyone was laughing until they noticed you and Clint standing close side by side both with an eyebrow raised in question.

Brooke broke the silence, "(Y/n)! Looks like you've met Clint, these are his parents, Tessa and Brigham. But now since were all here, let's eat!"

Your aunt gestured towards the dining room and everyone followed. A grand dinner had been placed on the table, a large delicious turkey and it's complements on the side.

Your uncle and aunt had taken the spots at the ends of the table. Clint's parents were on the other side of the table seated together, which left only the last two places for you and Clint.