Steve Roger: The Normal Side

You and Steve had been living together for two months. And to put it in a nutshell, it was hard.

You both worked with shield and were constantly on missions and home at different times that it just felt like you two were drifting apart. So you decided to threaten some people and get get you and Steve a whole week off with absolutely no interruptions unless it was Avenger level.

That brings you to now. You and Steve in the mountains, surrounded by snow and skiers.

You and Steve had gone to a ski resort in Russia, a place were Cap wouldn't be recognized and you could enjoy some wonderful hot chocolate. Russia had the best mix and you were very content in your current situation.

You and Steve had the lounge all to yourselves. Sitting on a large leather couch curled into Steve's chest, while he read a book with a pair of glasses on made you the happiest girl in the world.

For the rest of that week you and Steve spent time skiing, playing games in the lounge, walking the town, and enjoying the beautiful country of Russia.

You and Steve were walking back to your room for the last night there in the country before you had to go back to your lives in the U. S.

"(Y/n), you looked so sexy today. And I can't seem to take my eyes off of you." Steve stoped you at the door to the room.

Caught by surprised by Steve outburst of confidence your tongue was stolen by a cat. Blushing you tried to form words.

"What-what? Steve I can't believe you." You tried to turn and open the door but he stopped you.

He pushed you against the wall and kept you there with his hands. "You are so hot. And I'm so happy you're mine." He leaned in til his lips were just above yours, a breaths away and you could taste them. Starring into his eyes you knew he was all you ever wanted from this life. He was yours and you were his.

He let his lips drop to yours, his hands to your waist. You placed yours in his hair and didn't even notice when he got the door open and lead both of you inside, closing the door behind you.

• • •

-4 years later-

Your son came rushing down the halls, an airplane in his hand and noise came from his mouth. Steve and you had one son, his name was Anthony James Rogers. Having this precious son was the best thing that ever happened to the Avengers.

Tony was your best friend, and Bucky was Steve's. So it only seemed fitting to name him after them, it also helped them get over the death of Tony's parents. They both adored little TJ.

TJ is what everyone called him, it was better than tony because you already had a tony and James was "not meant for little kids" to quote Clint.

You had gotten pregnant that night at the ski lodge and married six months later. TJ's fourth birthday was coming soon and you were planning a big party. All his daycare friends and then later an evening with all the Avengers. And then a visit to Coney Island. Three months away, and your little boy would be four.

He came into view, and rushed to your arms. He looked like you, (h/c) and (e/c), but he had Steve's smile and build. He would be a stocky boy, strong build and quite the looker. You were dreading his teenage years.

"Where is da da?" His little voice spoke.

"At work, he'll be home tonight for supper." You hugged him and kissed his head telling him to go play while you made dinner.

• • •

A week before TJ's birthday, you got called on a mission. You were not happy with SHIELD at all and you made them promise that you'd be back in time for your sons birthday.