High School AU Tony

You stood at your locker, putting everything away that you didn't need for the weekend and started to head towards your car you parked outside. As you walked, your friends Nat and Wanda came to your side.

"We're going to my house right?" Nat asked as she linked arms with you and Wanda.

"I dunno, I've got homework." You said.

"Oh no, you did not just say that (y/n), Tony won't be there. It'll be just us." Nat yanked on your arm. "You're coming."

"It'll be fun (y/n), you must come." Wanda tossed her hair over her shoulder and smiled at you.

"Fine! I either come willingly, or Nat is gonna act like a ninja and kidnap me." You hopped into your car, "See you tonight."

Tony

Tony sat in the science room, fiddling with some chemicals, Steve, Clint, and Bruce came into the room looking for him.

"Tony! You are going to come over to Coulson's house tonight and party with us guys." Clint cheered and shook Tony's shoulders.

"I'm not up to it, sorry guys." He stood and started putting books and chemicals away.

"Tony Stark is turning down an opportunity to party? I don't believe it." Bruce gasped and tossed his arm around Tony's shoulders. "You're coming man, no arguments."

"Whatever, if you want to see me party then I'll come and party." Tony walked away from the boys and started to walk home. As he crossed the parking lot he saw you talking to Natasha and Wanda, he knew he should let you go, and that your relationship was ended, but he still wanted you.

You and Tony had dated all throughout your junior year, and coming into your senior year, things just fizzled out and you broke up. But he wanted you back, little did he know that you wanted the same.

(Y/n)

Walking into Nat's house you headed straight to her room, hearing giggling as you got closer you started to tiptoe in.

"-they were so cute, she won't even tell us what happened and now they hardly look at each other. I really want them back together-"

You pulled yourself away from the door and sat down next to it. They were talking about you and Tony, he was still the guy you loved even if you were apart. 

You both had gotten into separate colleges and decided that it would be easier if you broke up now instead of trying to have a long-distance relationship. Harvard and Stanford are at least a 4-day drive and as college students, that wouldn't happen often. It was hard, you still remember the night you broke up.

//flashback//

You were wrapped up in Tony's arms, his warmth keeping the cold at bay as you both laid out on the back of your truck. You could still hear the sounds of the party going on a little bit away, your beach party that everyone was at.

"Take me to the stars, Tony, I want to go away with you for forever."

"I'll bring you the stars (y/n), every single one. I'll take you to Stanford with me and we'll catch them together." He pressed a kiss to your forehead. 

"Stanford? What?" You sat up and looked at him? "You got in?!" 

He nodded his head smiled at you, you squealed and hugged him. "That's amazing! We both go into the schools we wanted!"

"You made it to Harvard?"

"Yes! And now that we got those blasted colleges out of the way, we can enjoy the rest of our senior year." You started to lay back down on him but he stopped you and pushed you back up.