Bucky Barnes: Working on it

Prompt: "Kiss me"

You were walking through the tower, dressed up and ready to fight, you were on your way to the training room.

Steve scheduled you and Bucky to fight. And you know he did it on purpose too. See, you and Bucky having been flirting the past several weeks and everybody was getting tired of you not acting on those flirts. Claiming you two would be the cutest couple.

Fixing your hair into a ponytail you waltzed into the room. Only to see Sam and Natasha both at different stations practicing their skills.

Huffing and puffing you headed toward Sam at the punching bags.

"Hey Sammy, seen Bucky here yet?"

"Nah, not yet. Why? You guys got a date?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"In the training room? Pfft, I got more class than that." You started pounding on your own punching bag.

Lost in thought you jumped high when a hand was placed on your shoulder. Calling out you gripped the stranger's hand and judo flipped them to the floor.

"(Y/n)! It's me!" Bucky lay on the ground, his flesh arm twisted behind him.

"Bucky?! What were you doing grabbing me like that?!" You let him go and helped him up.

"I was trying to tell you I was here. I said your name like, four times." He walked towards the sparring mat.

"Four times? That's it? No wonder I flipped you around like a rag doll." You joined him on the mat.

"I'll show you a rag doll sweetheart. Just you wait." Bucky flashes you a smile that made you mentally weak at the knees. Then in a flash just as fast, he was tackling you to the ground.

Grunting, you fell flat on the ground. As he moved to pin you, you took the chance while his weight wasn't centered, and you knocked him off you quickly.

Jumping to your feet you smiled at him as he still lay on the ground. "Something must be on your mind if you're losing this bad." You let your fighting stance fall as you walked towards your water.

"Thor is coming home today and we are supposed to fight, he challenged me the next time he was here we would 'duke it out.'"

"And you're scared to get your butt handed to you by the God of Thunder?"

"Scared? No, certain? Yes. He could just throw a bolt of lightning at my arm and I would be fine for."

You wrapped your towel around your neck a son walked towards the doors, "Good Luck Bucky, once you're done being beat up, come find me."

He saluted you. "Yes, ma'am." He walked towards the weights to wait for Thor.

You smiled and went back to your room to shower.

• • •

You were listening to music and baking in the kitchen. The noise masking the sound of an assassin's feet making their way over to you. You were pouring the cake batter into a pan when someone's hands covered your eyes.

"Hey! You're gonna make me mess up this cake." You tried to shake the hands but they stayed.

Sighing, knowing you knew the culprit wouldn't let you go until you guessed. "The hands aren't Nat's, not small enough, you snuck up without a sound, either Bucky or Clint. Since one hand isn't metal I'm guessing this is Clint?"

The hands fell away and you turned to see Clint smiling. "Correct! And the grand prize goes to (y/n)!"

"Yay me, now let me finish." You turned back to your cake and finished with the batter then slipped it into the oven.