Sam Wilson: Carnival

Prompt: "I hate you" & "You're an Idiot."

You had a date with your boyfriend tonight. And tonight, he was taking you to Coney Island.

In all your time of being an Avenger and living in the tower, you had never gone. And once your knight in shining armor found out, he instantly demanded you go there on the next date night.

With saving the world and avenging everything, you two always tried to have a date once a month. This month, Sam Wilson was taking you out to a carnival.

You stood in your room standing your closet. Deciding what to wear really shouldn't be that hard, but for some unknown reason, it was. Grunting with frustration, you grabbed a pair of jeans and a peach coloring tank top. Slipping into a pair of flats you walked out the door. Then stopping and running back into your room to grab some cash, and your phone, then slipping them into your pockets you rushed out to find Sam.

Once down into the commons you walked over to the kitchen to get yourself a drink before Sam came and found you.

You moved around to the elevator and clicked a random button waiting for the doors to open. Once they did you didn't waste a second in walking in, which resulted in you ramming into a hard chest.

"(y/n)! I am so sorry I'm late, please forgive me." Sam spoke to you. He was taller than you so you had to look up. Once you did you saw his brown eyes pleading with you.

"Of course I can forgive you, Sammy, remember last time I was so late and when I did get there I was covered in ash because I came right after a mission?"

"Alright, I guess we're even." He held out his right arm for you to grab. You smiled and gripped it tightly as he leads you down into the garage for a car. Hopping into one of Tony's fancier cars you headed off. You held Sam's hand the whole time and you both blasted out to the radio, listening to your favorite songs.

Sam turned the corner and you immediately saw a large Ferries Wheel and rollercoasters. Bright lights illuminated the sky and obnoxious music filled the air. Slowly, Sam found a parking spot, hopped out and ran to your door.

He flung it open and reached for your hand. "Ready for me to win everything for you?"

"You mean me win everything for you." You winked as he leads you to the gate.

"Is that a challenge my dear?" Eyebrow raised in question.

"Yes. Yes, it is." He paid for the tickets and let you go in first.

"Then challenge accepted. May the best win." He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him.

Engulfed in his scent you let him guide you through the crowds.

• • •

About halfway through the date, you wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel. Sam obviously complied as you were standing in line right now.

You both held large stuffed animals from winning several different booths. As you waited in line you saw this young girl and what looked like her brother trying to win a rigged game.

The little girl was cheering her brother on and kept pointed to a stuffed bear much like the one Sam had under his arm.

When the brother didn't win anything the little girl was devastated. She was trying really hard not to cry or whine as they both walked away from the booth.

Knowing you or Sam didn't really needed a stuffed animal, you quickly grabbed the one from Sam and shoved yours into his arms.

"What the? (Y/n), where are you going?" You slipped under the rope and ran after the little girl.

"Just stay in line Sam!" You found the girl quickly due to her brother's height.

You reached out and tapped the boy's shoulder and he turned around. You smiled widely and handed him the bear, then turned around and walked back to Sam without saying a word. Before you went very far, you heard a loud squeal of delight and many 'thank you's being said.

You saw Sam almost at the end of the line and ran to catch up. "I'm back Birdie."

You took some animals back and placed them in a box next to Ferris Wheel.

"What was that about?" He helped you into the ride and lifted himself in.

You told him what you saw and did and he smiled widely.

"What?" You asked when you saw his face.

"Nothing, just that my girlfriend is such a kind and caring soul and I don't know what I did to get her." He placed a gentle kiss on your lips but pulled back.

"You threw me a corny pickup line in the office and I thought 'what could be the harm?' So I walked up and talked to you."

"My corny pickup line is what trapped you? That's good. Cause I got more where they came from." He wrapped an arm around your shoulder as you made it to the top and stopped. The lights of the wheel shut off and moved no more.

Some gasps were heard and you leaned over the side to see. The drop made you dizzy. Yes, you flew the Quin-jet and dived out of them many times, but you were still afraid of heights.

"What happened?"

"I may or may not have slipped the conductor fifty bucks to stop the ride once we made it to the top." He smiled and pulled you back into his arms.

"Sam you sly dog..." You looked up only to be caught in his lips on yours. Melting quickly you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close.

His hands found your waist and pulled you till there was no more space between you two. He cradled you in his arms as you held his face to yours. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip but you refused him, smiling into the kiss as he growled.

He kissed you harder and even bit your bottom lip which made you gasp in surprise and he quickly took the advantage of the situation. Sliding his tongue into your mouth you fought for control. Surprising, one of the few times, Sam had let you win. Letting you take lead in this intimate state.

Pulling away from the kiss and quickly straddling him you attacked his neck. Leaving hot, wet, loving kisses all over. Nipping his skin he growled your name and clutched you close. He leaned back on the seat and the whole cart shifted and rocked.

You pulled away and gasped and held onto the sides as it swung back and forth. "Sam!"

"Please tell me little (y/n) isn't scared of heights?" He smiled and reached a hand towards you but you whacked it away.

"I may be an Avenger but I'm still (y/n) and (y/n) is scared she'll fall to her death."

"That's great, that's too precious not to tell Tony." Sam was laughing and whipping out his phone.

You dived quickly at him and yanked it away and held it over the edge. "You wouldn't dare Wilson."

He moved back and crossed his arms. "I hate you."

"Yeah well, you're an idiot." You handed back his phone and sat next to him again as the ride started to move.

"But I'm your idiot." He smiled at you.

Sighing you laid your head on him. "Yes, Sam Wilson. You're my idiot."