~ 5 ~

I stood by the bus as the driver pulled each one of my worn bags from underneath setting them beside me. I offered him a smile as he placed the last one, "Thank you." I told him, he nodded and smiled slightly, "Anytime Miss, have a good one." And he was loading back onto the bus. I sat there on one of the many benches and pulled out my ticket, David hadn't told me anything about where I was going, hell I didn't even know I was going to Colorado until I looked at the ticket.

I heaved a heavy sigh and placed my face into the palms of my hands, I was at a loss for words. That's when the sound of Ronan's voice broke me out of my despair. "Hey Alex!" he called out and I looked up to see him coming in my direction. "Didn't you say that you were going to some boarding school out here?" he asked and I replied with a nod. He pointed behind him with his thumb, "Well, there is this guy with your name on a sign, I think he's the school's driver, so... "He trailed off just when I felt relieved. "For a moment, I thought I was going to be stuck here with nothing." I told him as I lifted to my feet and started to gather my bags, "Let me help you with those Alex." Ronan insisted.

Ronan followed me to where he spotted the driver and sure enough there he was with A. Calloway on a board. I headed straight for him and smiled, "I'm Alexandria Calloway." The driver didn't say a word to me, he just nodded, opened the back-seat door, and motioned for me to enter. I had to admit that I was hesitant at first, but figured, at this point, what did I have to lose. I surely wasn't going to stay at the bus depot, so I climbed in.

The driver closed the door behind me and started to load my bags into the trunk in which I peered out the window to see Ronan still standing there. I lowered the window and smiled, "Thanks for hanging with me on the bus, you made it much less boring" I told him and if I could describe the grin on his face I would. "I do hope to see you around Alex." And he dipped his head in a majestic form as if he was from a different time and made his way to his own ride.

I had to admit that Ronan had made an impact on me, to the point that I thought about him on and off as we made our way closer to this new school I was to attend. I still didn't know the name of it, it would probably be more of a Miss Minchin kind of place for unwanted kids knowing my luck. Scooting forward I laid my chin on the back of the front seat and sighed, "Sir, when do you think we will arrive?" I asked, completely expecting to get no answer what so ever. "It's rather a long drive Miss, you may as well take a nap." The driver told me, I had to admit I got more than I expected. I simply nodded to him and popped my ear buds back into my ears. Clare De Lun was playing and slowly I drifted off to sleep.