~ 11 ~

I softly shut the door and leaned up against it with a sigh, "Well, that could have gone better, but I have to say," I started to talk to myself as I pushed away from the door and unfolded my new schedule, "That went better than I had expected." I mumbled just as I started to head for the stairs, and knowing me, I wasn't paying attention and tripped over my own two feet. "Oh shit!" I called out as my arms went flying and I felt like I was floating through the air. That's when I landed in his arms.

"Ronan!" I screamed out shocked to see him, his baggage piled up behind him like he had just dropped them without warning. "Well hello there Alex." He said with a slight laugh as he sat me back up on my feet. "I remember you telling me that you were coming to school out here but I didn't know it would be at the same one." He told me and I couldn't help but slightly blush, okay, okay, I massively blushed. It was the fact that I was just held in his arms and man did he have some muscles. "Well, you never asked, I must say that I'm a bit shocked to see you here as well, but, it's good to know someone here." I told him.

I don't know why I felt drawn to him but I did. There was something about him, maybe it was his undying charm, the way his cobalt blue eyes seemed to draw me in, the way his arms felt around me as he held me tight his chest even if it was to keep me from busting my ass. There was an awkward silence resting between us and I started to fidget. "Well, I suppose I should roam around the halls and learn where my classes are." I told him and tried to hide the heat of the blush that was rising in my cheeks as I stood there and watched him. Ronan thrusted his hand through his hair and grinned, oh that smile was entrapping. "Aye, I must find the head mistress to let her know that I have arrived."

"Yes, you don't want to keep that woman waiting, I assure you on that part." I told him and speaking of the devil she appeared. "Your Maj ..." she began and I caught somewhat of a glare coming from Ronan. Miss Hershey cleared her throat and fell back to her less of a happy demeanor, "You must be Ronan." She began and gave him the same look that she had given me, "You're late." Ronan chuckled and nodded, "Aye Ma'am, I do apologize, shant happen again." And there he went speaking as if he was from a different time, all prim and proper and such. I simply shrugged my shoulders and smiled, "Maybe I will see you later Ronan." He smiled at me, "Of course." If looks could kill Miss Hershey would have had me rotting in a grave in less than two seconds, she really didn't like me. I decided to ignore her and went about my roaming of the halls as I watched the door close behind Ronan.