~ 18 ~

Ronan's POV

I had managed to drag the unconscious she-wolf to a highly secluded area, a small clearing deep in the rocky mountain wilderness. We left it rundown looking for a good reason; no one would ever suspect that vampires, especially those of the royal bloodline would stoop so low as to hide, stay, or live here. Nonetheless, I rather liked it out here, it was quiet, peaceful, and I could easily gather my thoughts here.

I pulled the she-wolf into the small hut and close to the fireplace, at the base of it was a small trap door that could only be opened by my kind. I leaned over and let a small needle prick my finger, taking a small sample of my blood before hearing the clicks and clanks of the locks opening. The she-wolf slowly began to stir just as the trap door slid open and I slowly descended the stairs, dragging her behind me taking care to have her hit every single stair on the way down.

"Owe! What the hell! Let me go!" she started to yell out and tried to struggle for her freedom, my grip only tightened. "Keep struggling and I will just kill you now." I told her holding no form of emotion in the tone of my voice, she only growled at me and I could see the fury in her gaze, oh she hated me and it only made me grin letting the tips of my fangs peek through my lips. I have every intention of tormenting her for answers; just how bad that was going to be was completely up to her.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs and the she-wolf still struggling to free her from my grasp I was able to heave her into a small silver barred cell. The moment she landed she was back on her feet and I was barely able to close the gate on her. She screamed as she slammed up against it and the scent of charred flesh began to fill the room. As the she-wolf continued to shrieked in pain while I walked across the room, grabbed a chair and dragged it closer to the cell.

"Now, shall we get over with the formalities?" I asked her while I continued to scowl at her, my eyes filled with a dark look hoping and wishing that she would take the difficult route. "What's your name and what pack are you with?" I asked her. "You can go to hell blood-sucker." she hissed at me and I grinned. I placed my hands to my knees and lifted from the chair speaking to her as I walked, "You know, I was hoping you would say something like that." I finished just as I opened up a cabinet and pulled out a medium sized potion vile filled with powdered silver nitrate.

I sat back down into the chair just as I opened the vile and grinned, "I take it you know what this is?" I asked her as I poured a small amount into the palm of my hand, "You won't get anything out of me leech." She continued to insult me, I simply shrugged her shoulders and tossed the small amount of silver nitrate between the bars causing it to dust over her, she screamed. "As I said, easy or hard, but please continue, I am rather enjoying myself mutt." I told her and laughed darkly.

The she-wolf huddled in the corner in hopes to stay as far away from me as she possibly could, "Again, what's your name and what pack are you with or are you some lonely rouge?" I asked knowing that she would take offense to the rouge comment. Her evil gaze bolted to me and I grinned, "Mhmm, so answer me or shall I?" I asked holding up the vile for her to see.

Quickly shaking her head she started to answer, " My name is Scarlet ... Scarlet Wolfweaver. " she began, her words breaking from the pain. She fell silent for a moment as she took in a battled breath. "I was sent after the girl." she finally spoke. It took no more then a second for my anger to flare, "Who sent you?" I yelled at her as I violently lifted from the chair. "Tell me or you get the entire bottle!" I threatened. Scarlet struggled to sit up and rest her back against the only place she could, the wooden make shift bed and started to laugh. "Go ahead and kill me, if I tell you anymore I'm dead anyways."

The corner of my mouth curved into an evil and dark grin, "Oh I think not, if you are going to die, it's going to be at my hands and no one else. I do feel confident that you will survive much more torment the more you fight me then anything else you could imagine." I told her as I turned and walked out of the small cell room and back up top.

I pulled out my cell phone after closing the trap door and dialed Austin. He answered on the third ring, "Hey Ronan any luck ... " I cut him off. "Look we have a situation here and I need you and a team on the next flight. I caught a she-wolf by the name of Scarlet Wolfweaver trying to attack Alex. That's all I could get from her and I don't have the time to interrogate her." I continued to tell him everything that had happened and where this Scarlet was located. "Okay Ronan, we will be on our way in about an hour. I'll contact you when we land." We both said our goodbyes and I was on my way towards the school, I had to check on Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loving the story? Please vote! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry some of the chapters are a little short, they do get longer as the story progresses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~