Chapter 1: the first confrontation

"Fifteen hundred, we move out." a scruffy-man grumbled under his voice moving his hand to the side to move the firecracker flowers away for him to see the Antique Museum.

"Damn it! I can't wait that long!" a teenage boy shouted clutching his head while rolling around on the ground in the autumn leaves.

"Knight, shut up!" a older teen said while kicking the blond's head as he rolled around on the ground; clutching his poor head that throbbed in pain.

"Oww... what you do that for Neil-senpai?" the teary eyed blond said.

"Knight! Neil, ....now is not the time." the scruffy man said while watching people leave the dark gray building; hunching over planning when the right time it was to succeed with the plan.

"That's why they should get a room together." complained a women sharpening her knives.

"WE'RE NOT GAY!!!!!" Neil, and Knight yelled at the same time.

"Hmph.... then get your act together then." the redhead women glared at them with her devil eyes.

"Amber you know I only have eyes for you." Neil whisper in her ear while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Time to go" ......

"They finally made their move" Smirked a ghost figure lurking in the shadows.

"Nyaan, may we stalk ye muses?"

"Nay, let go..... we shall get them when they pose 'Deus Ensis' in hands."

"Shayna..... Maybe it's a good idea to send Corvus to watch from the shadows." murmured Shayna's partner, Shayna laughed in a humming manner.

"Akana, you need not to worry..... but ye make a good choice; is miku rested enough to help?" Shayna asked

"Kyuu, Ne K..... Ne help Corevis" Miku answer smiling a fox like grin at Shayna.

"Nyaan, get ye name wight! It's Corvus." Purred the midnight cat.

"Kyuu, Corevis" Miku purred back jumping off Akana's shoulder onto Corvus's back.

"Just go watch them, you can bicker over your name when we are done with the mission." Shayna said......

"Amber here, do you copy?" Amber said over the ear piece.

"Hey Amber, how about we grab dinner once the mission done?" Neil asked

"Can't you think of anything us expect for hitting on me?"

"You're my life Amber, that's wh-"

"Neil! Shut up and get your work done!" the scruffy man order.

"Yeah I got it boss, don't need to tell me twice." whisper Neil as if anyone could hear him.

."WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!" the scruffy man's voice boom.

"Nothing boss Grufist" Neil said sarcastically

"Ha,ha, Neil-senpai got in trouble with the boss!" Knight laughed

"Shut up you laughing badboon." Neil yelled frustrated

"DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU, GET YOUR DAMN JOB DONE NOW BEFORE I COME THROUGH THIS EAR PIECE AND RIP YOUR BODY APART!! Do I make myself clear?" Grufist yelled through the earpiece.

"Yeah understood" Neil said a little frighten.

"Yes sir!" Knight yelled quickly frighten for dear life sake.