Chapter 9: I Hate that Snake Guy!

Tunnels of Truth:

"Ssssss" a dark hissing sound came from the floor.

"Hydrus was that you?" Akana asks shaking slightly.

"No." Hydrus said walking on as if he didn't hear it.

"ssssss" The hissing sounds came back taunting Akana's ears.

"Hydrus!" Akana yells a little bit louder.

"It's not me, I swear it." Hydrus said grabbing a hold of Akana's wrist.

"Eeeek!" Akana screeched jumping a bit.

"What's wrong?" Hydrus asks putting both hands on her shoulders.

"Something slimy touched me." Akana muttered lifting her leg up to feel the sticky slime on her.

"Akana?" Hydrus stops for a second, "Are you really Akana, because she would never do that." Hydrus chuckles to himself a little.

"S-shut up!" Akana stuttered while punching Hydrus softly.

"Ssss....tusn asounds.....sssss" a voice echoed off the walls.

"Hydrus I don't think we are alone any more." Akana said becoming serious again.

"Ssss.... you want to die....ssssss" the hissing sound asked Akana and Hydrus. As Akana and Hydrus tried to pinpoint where the sound was coming from they stayed close together. Not long after they started looking Akana felt a sharp pain in her leg.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Akana screams in pain.

"What happened?!?" Hydrus asks concerned.

"Something bit me on the leg and now it hurts like a bitch!" Akana shouts as she tries to look at the wound as a strange man comes into view.

"Who the hell at you?!" Hydrus asks his patience running thin.

"I am Nakatsssssssu. A sssssssnake man. You ssssshall never leave thisssss plassssse." the mysterious Nakatsu states. Shortly after Nakatsu introduced himself Akana collapsed falling unconscious.

"Ah....Akana?!" Hydrus yells catching Akana in his arms, "What did you do to her?!" he yells at a half humanoid snake man.

"Erika just put her assssleep ssssight now." Nakatsu says petting a white scaled snake with beading red eyes.

"You what?!" Hydrus said looking down at the now pale girl in his arms.

"You humansss theses dayss, always get upsssset over nothing." Nakatsu bluntly said looking at the girl asleep in Hyrdus's arms.

"Nothing....don't you have any feelings at all you heartless monster!?" Hydrus yells at Nakatsu, as tears falls down onto Akana's cheeks

"What are these feelingssss? You have me intrigued." Nakatsu asks slithering over slightly. Hydrus walks over to a corner with Akana in his arms and then lays her up against the wall.

"I'll be right back Akana, so stay here until I beat up this freak." Hydrus said cracking his knuckles.

"Now where were we?" Hydrus asks Nakatsu.

"We are here the tunnel of the sssshack you have entered, Whysss you asks?" Nakatsu asks confused. Hydrus sweats drops and sighs shaking his head in shame.

"That was metaphorically." Hydrus says.

"What is Me-ta-phone-licorice?" Nakatsu asks drooling a bit, "Is it something to eatsss?" he says.

"No." Hydrus said throwing a card at him. But a snake blocked it and then eat it, but after a few seconds it regurgitated the now melted card.

"That is gross dude." Hydrus said looking at the card he once had.

"That was grossss, Ssassha ssaid." Nakatsu said petting a striped orange and yellow snake.

"Snake is what i'm always with. Why the snakes?" Hydrus asks to no one face palming himself.

"Whatssss wsongsss?" Nakatsu asks slithering a little closer, and Sasha starts wrapping around Nakatsu upper torso hissing whenever you see her head.

"Nothing.....just gonna scale ya." Hydrus said grabbing a chain hang from his belt and pulling out a scythe.

"Thatsss not funny." Nakatsu said a little upset, and Erika hissed at Hydrus upset also.

"Hmph....tell me about it. I come from a family of serpents." Hydrus said throwing his chain scythe at the snake man.

"Hisssss......." Hydrus heard from one of the snakes.

"My defense is way too strong for a puny human, Ssassha ssaid." Nakatsu imitated Sasha's voice.

"All I heard was a damn hiss from that snake!" Hydrus yells throwing his chain scythe back at the freakish snake dude. While the fight was going on a pale light blueish purple snake was making it's way over to the sleeping beauty, and once it got there it went under her shirt and squeezing itself around her chest. The now sleepy girl was having a little problem breathing just a bit, but then the unconscious girl felt a sharp piercing thing in her breast.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" the girl screamed in pain feeling the thing that was once wrapped around her chest moving inside her to it's new home.

"AKANA!!?" Hydrus roared in anger pissed off with this freak, and was going to kill him no matter what stop him. He rushed over to Akana having his hands out wide as if getting ready to hug her, but the way he saw her in annoying grasping her right breast so hard it look like she was trying to rip it off.

"Akana!?" Hydrus yells grabbing Akana's hands trying to make her stop, but Akana was not giving up a fight; she dug her nails into Hydrus' skin making him bleed.

"Poor girl, Erika said." Nakatsu said looking in a way sad at the scene unfolding.

"Akana, snap out of it!" Hydrus yells at her.

"Ssshe can't hearss you, Markess hass buried himsself into hisss new homess." Nakatsu said slithering over to him. Hydrus tries to ignore him, but this daunting feeling tells him he needs this dudes help.

"I know you can fix her," Hydrus hands loosen a little on his grasp of Akana's hands, he grunts grabbing her hand again feeling her nails once again dig into his hands even more. "GOD DAMN IT HELP HER!!!" Hydrus roars at Nakatsu.

"The only wayss is too bitess her." Nakatsu said hovering above Hydrus and Akana.

"I DON'T CARE. HELP HER!!" Hydrus yells again at Nakatsu. Nakatsu wrapped his tail slowly around her body making its way up to her upper arms to pinned them down. Nakatsu leans over to the suffering girl in pain, and pulls down her collar of the shirt down exposing her collarbone.

"Aress you ssuress?" Nakatsu looks at Hydrus seeing tears stain his face while he nods saying go on, and seeing this Nakatsu does. He leans down licking her neck, and her body starts twitching against his lower body. He started aggressively licking her making his way down to her collarbone, and then he smelt the intoxicating fumes waft through his nose coming off her. He starts to open his mouth showing his wonderful canine fang teeth to Hydrus. He first pricks her softly with them then not even a second sunk them hard into her collarbone, and starts drinking away.

I think After this just about anyone would hate snakes. But this guy is a real pain for Hydrus; Don't you think? please vote and leave a comment down below. Thank you!