Chapter 2: A good day for a date and kidnapping

"Dude, are you just going to stand their and let them take the 'GOD SWORD'!?" Hydrus yells at Shayna, but she stood there almost petrified. Akana knew something was up with Shayna, so she poked her face with a pocky stick that she pulled out of the box from her pocket.

"Hnn..."Shayna trying to recall what happened saw the pocky stick poking her cheek, so she turn her head slightly and ate the stick from her friend's hand.

The day seemed to go by slower than usual for Shayna. There were so many thoughts going through her mind she couldn't think straight. Most of her thoughts were about that brown haired boy from earlier.

"Damn it! Why do I keep thinking about him?!" Shayna yelled which surprised her two companions.

"What's going on Shayna? You're acting strange now." Hydrus said looking at her like she was hiding something behind her back. Shayna didn't know how to put what she was feeling into words and didn't feel like playing hot potato with Hydrus at the moment.

"SHAY!" Akana yelled stomping from the tiny kitchen.

"WHAT!" Shayna yelled back.

"My Pocky is gone!" Akana arrives shaking her now empty box that was once filled with chocolate stick. Hydrus slightly moves back not trying to advert attention at him.

"It wasn't me." Shayna defends herself. Hydrus was now fully behind his bedroom door.

"HYDRUS!?" Shayna and Akana called, Hydrus slammed his door shut and grabbed the huge dresser next to the door and shoved it in front.

"Hydrus open this door now, and you won't get hurt as bad." Akana threaten.

"You think that is going to make me open the door any sooner?!" Hydrus yells from behind the door.

"If you don't come out right now then I will have Misaki come in and drag you out!" Shayna shouts at him.

"Too bad he can't come through the door. I have it barricaded." Hydrus states, he makes a run to the window and unlocks it. Jumping out the window landing on the ground with a hard thud, but Shayna heard the window open knowing Hydrus trying to attempt to escape from his punishment.

"Fww, that was a close call." Hydrus wiping the invisible sweat off his face.

"Grrr......" Akana growled under her breath. "I'm going to kill him!" She roared very, very irritated.

"Why did you leave it in his freezer in the first place?"Shayna questioningly looked at her.

"Because I wanted to stash some at his place to snack on." Akana whinned swinging her hands in the air, and throwing a temper tantrum.

"You know I haven't seen this side of you before."Shayna observed. "Frrr......" Shayna whistles calling Misaki. "Please track down the idiot, do whatever it takes to bring him back here. He needs to be taught a lesson." Shayna ordered Misaki.

"Yes, Shayna." Misaki said disappearing into his blue warp hole.

"hic, my my"Akana started settling down a little from her temper tantrum.

"Oh sweetie, it's ok.... ssssh.....will it make you feel better if you beat him up for stealing your pocky?" Shayna asked.

"mmm"Akana thought trying to think of the answer as she wipes away the last of her tears.

"Going to rip his body apart, and keep him alive while each little body part of his is taken apart like the Mr. Potato thing." Shayna declared.

"Ah....ah.....chuwww!" Hydrus sneezed, feeling a dark shiver go down his back. "Damn that wicked blondie. Ughga.....she is a freaking psycho."Hydrus mumbles under his breath. "But on the other hand Akana senpai is just my type!"Hydrus yelled giving the thumbs up.