Chapter 19: Sad Memories

"Uh...."Akana blushed. Hydrus walked closer to her, and he lifted her chin up while putting his knee on the bed to support himself a little. He leaned down ever so slowly making Akana agaitied, and then she felt his soft lips on hers smiling from the pure bliss. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down on top of her making him straddle her on the hospital bed. Hydrus bit Akana's lower lip trying to ask for an entrance, but she wouldn't allow that to happen. He growled a little licking her lips with his tongue wanting her to open her mouth for him, but she still didn't obey. Akana smiled enjoying what Hydrus had to do to make her obey, but then she felt cold hands slide down her back slowly making their way down her underwear.

"Ah..."Akana gasp opening her mouth long enough for Hydrus to enter his wet tongue into hers. Hydrus didn't care wining for dominance at the moment all he wanted was to make Akana moan his name out her mouth. He opened his eyes smiling seeing she was pulling him closer to her every second, and he loved it. But then they both heard a gasp come from the other side of the room, and the stop breaking apart from each other seeing it was Shayna that entered the room.

"I leave you two alone for an hour, and you couldn't keep your crotch away from her."Shayna yelled at Hydrus who blushed a deep scarlet red.

"Alright before you kill him shay, we were bored. and we were playing a punishment game who ever lose gets punished, and I lost and he decided this was my punishment."Akana explained everything to Shayna.

"He should at least keep a hold of that thing bulging out then."Shayna said blushing point to Hydrus pants.

"Anyway Shay..." Akana said getting serious now "You have been hiding something from us haven't you?" Shayna flinched and refused to make eye contact with Akana.

"I knew it! You are hiding something from us! Why would you do that?!?"Akana asked almost shouting.

"I have my reasons." Shayna said still not making eye contact.

"Do you distrust me so much that you can't even tell your best friend?! Just like you wouldn't tell me about this Misaki person that you talked about earlier?!" Akana shouted. At the mention of Misaki's name Shayna flinched again and turned away.

"You wouldn't understand even if I told you so fuck off Akana." Shayna's voice cracked "Don't talk about Misaki because you don't even know him. So shut up and leave me alone. If you want I will leave the house and Hydrus can move in with you." Shayna started to leave the room but then turned and looked back at her friend "You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to me." and Shayna opened the door to leave. As Shayna was turning to leave Akana Froze time and with that it was only her and Shayna.

"God damnit Shay, please try to understand that there are people who can help you through this."Akana yelled at Shayna, but Shayna didn't turn around to face Akana. And this pissed Akana, so she wiggled free from her captor and got onto the cold hard floor. She walked up to Shayna and pulled her left shoulder over to her, making her turn to face her.

"Leave me alone Akana."Shayna whispered in pain seeing images flash through her mind, but Akana pulled Shay into a hug until she stepped back for a second. And raised her right hand and slapped Shayna's cheek so hard that it left a red mark there.

"Don't you ever tell me to leave you alone, and don't you ever dare say you'll move out of the house. We live together! You are my best friend, no, you are a god damn fucking sister to me Shay!"Akana said pissed at Shayna for making her do this to her, and she didn't want to but she was pissed not knowing that Shayna has kept this secret from her this long. Shayna looked up at Akana seeing her raged with fumes, and she smiled a gentle heart warming smile. She pulled Akana with her arms wrapped around giving her a hug crying onto her shoulder drenching the gown she was wearing, but Akana didn't care she wanted to get out of the thing as fast as possible. Just then Akana felt the present slip away from her grasp with Shayna in her arms, she started to see Shayna's memories of her past.

"Misaki!"a little girl screamed hurting Akana's ear, she saw a man bleeding on the ground with a little girl trying to stop the bleeding for him.

'Is that Shay?'Akana asked herself, watching the scene unfold itself.

"Teach ya who you're messing with bitch, now look at what you done you should of kill me in the first place." a man said laughing at the poor girl, but she just wanted to save the man who is bleeding to death. Akana started to feeling tears prick her eyes seeing this happen to shay as a little girl, she started to understand why she was hiding her feeling why she was like this.

"Misaki, answer me. Keep you eyes open." the little girl cried begging the male to keep his eyes open.

"Don't cry"he stopped coughing up blood, and he reached up with his now pale hand wiping away the tears the little girl cried. "Where is that smile I love seeing you with?" He asked her smiling, and Akana could also see his life flash before her eyes seeing how much he cared for Shayna, how much he loved just being around her. And it pained Akana knowing the truth of Shay's pasts burned her eyes wishing she never seen this in the first place, but she wanted to help Shay so she can find a good path that show her light in the future so she needed to learn all this.

"Misaki....hic"the girl hiccuped grabbing his hand that was on her cheek. "Please don't die. Please!"she screamed as her eyes begged him to stay with her.

"Take care Shay, I believe in you"Those were the last words Akana heard before going back to the present with Shayna still crying on her shoulder. Akana could feel warm liquid go down her cheeks making Shayna's head wet from the salty liquid. Akana let go of time and let it resume once again, and Shayna looked up seeing Akana cry for her. Not anyone else, but for her and she felt happy that there is someone willing to help share her pain.

"I'm sorry Shayna"Akana cried into Shay's shoulder.

"It's okay, Akana"Shayna said petting Akana's hair, and she saw Hydrus looking there way blushing.

'Great what is he blushing about,oh....wait a minute.'Shayna glared pissed at Hydrus knowing he was staring at Akana's butt again.

'Man I'm making her wear pants after this, but he better not touch her in that way he was thinking about or I'll have that thing he wants cleans off.'Shayna thoughted turning Akana around so Hydrus doesn't have to stare at her in her underwear.

"I'm sorry Shayna I-"

"Akana, I should be apologizing I snapped at you, and I didn't mean to say those awful words at you." Shayna said. "Now go put pants on, or he loses a finger."Shayna said pointing to Hydrus.

"Hey you can't do that!"Hydrus yells at her.

"Alright."Akana sniffled wiping away the tears from her face, and grabbed the clothes Shay had left on the floor and went into the bathroom to change.

"Shayna?"Hydrus asked.

"What do you want rookie?"Shayna asked walking over to a chair and sat in it.

"What did Akana just see?"Hydrus asked worry for his girlfriend.

"It's up to her to tell you not me, and if I catch you again do that to her."Shayna laughed evilly at Hydrus making him shiver.

"I don't even want to know what is going through that messed up brain of yours."Hydrus said to Shayna.

"Good you would have nightmares if you knew what was going on in my head right now."Shayna said with a smile.