Chapter 13: A very Unexpected coincidence

"Hurry up!"a voice yelled from the tunnel.

"Sslow down."another voice said.

"I thought I heard her voice, where did she go?" the orange eyed boy said looking around spotting the blonde haired girl on the floor, and this surprise him seeing this. He walked over to the girl slowly, and crouch down seeing there was a long gash on her stomach that went to both her arms.

"Elaine?"the other voice asks worried for the girl that is asleep, but the orange eyed boy notice that she is still breathing.

"Nakatsu, I think she is still alive."the orange eyed guy said lean the blonde haired girl on his lap.

"That'sss a relief."Nakatsu says sighing, and he look at the gashes on the girl as an idea hit him.

"Hydrus? I think I can heal her." Nakatsu said still looking at the girl.

"What?! Why she tried to kill both me and Akana!"Hydrus said stating the fact. "For all I care for she should die, but...."

"But?"Nakatsu eager him on.

"If she changes we can help her, but first I'm sending her back to headquarters."Hydrus said, and then one of Nakatsu dark black snake with a single yellow peach ring around the neck; slither down from his arm onto the girl.

"Nakatsu? What is the snake suppose to do?" Hydrus ask looking skeptical.

"Don't worry he will heal her."Nakatsu said confidant in his slither friend.

"Is there a way to keep her unconscious while she is being taken to headquarters?" Hydus asked.

"Yesss, all Kniglther can do is close and heal the wounds. Not wake the person." Nakatsu says watching Kniglther lay across on the girl's wounds healing them.

"That's good to know. That way I don't have to worry about knocking her out again." Hydrus said with a breath of relief. Kniglther finished with the healing and disappeared into thin air leaving pink healed scars on the pale girl's body.

"He works fasst." Hydrus said laughing a bit, and then he takes a little chain with a sapphire glow jewel and puts it around the blonde's neck. He then noticed a yellow flower clip on the girl's head, and he smiles knowing that Akana was once here.

"Hey what'ss doess that thing do?"Nakatsu asks.

"If I put this on her, it will send her back to headquarters without us having to carry her around." Hydrus heaves a big sigh.

"Better get your goodbyes in, because you won't see her for awhile."Hydrus said standing up dusting his pants off, and Nakatsu took off a green earring putting it in the Elaine's ear.

"Ready?"Hydrus asks.

"Yess."Nakatsu said, and Hydrus pulls out a water bottle from one of his pocket and took off the lid. He drop a few droplets of water on the jewel that glew, and then the glow surround the girl's body enveloping her in a sapphire blue glow. Nakatsu was amazed by seeing this happen to his friend, and then he was even more shocked seeing her body disappear instantly.

"Where sssshe go?" Nakatsu asked just needing to confirm what happened.

"She has been sent to headquarters to be questioned. No harm will come to her so don't worry about her." Hydrus told Nakatsu "Maybe?" Hydrus said putting his finger up to his chin.

"What?!"Nakatsu yells.

"I was joking, kind of. It depends how she talks to the console, but don't worry the old geezers will probably think she will do great in solitary confinement for a bit to see if her attitude changes." Hydrus say.

"Sssound like you been through that before." Nakatsu said amazed at Hydrus.

"Uh, no! Well...kind of, but thanks to Akana stopping them she saved me. And I owe her my life for that."Hydrus said sounding happy think a bit about his past.

"Sshe lovess you."Nakatsu said bluntly, and which made Hydrus blush red that it cover his entire face.

"Your joking, right?"Hydrus said scratching his cheek a bit blushing a bit more.

"No, her blood ssaid sshe lovess you."Nakatsu said moving his hand up to his mouth still remembering the taste of the girl's blood, and this pissed off Hydrus a little.

"Don't you ever bite her again!"Hydrus threatened putting a small knife to Nakatsu's throat.

"Ye-yess ssir."Nakatsu stammered over his words, and Hydrus pulls back the knife and puts it up.

"Alright let's get going, we are not done here yet."Hydrus said walking again.

Sorry for the long wait guys! Work has been building up lately. Please leave a comment or a vote and I will try to up date again soon!