Chapter 8: Some Secrets are Better left Unknown

Sacrifice:

"Are you sure you wouldn't like some?" Durgus asks swishing the mysterious violet red liquid in the wine glass.

"This is what i have to say to your damn question." Shayna said sticking her tongue at him, "Go fuck your damn wine you sick bastard."

"Where's the fun in that little birdy? I like it more if it was a woman who screams and put up a fight to do so. Like you little birdy, or her." Durgus sighed unhappily with himself, "But that is only a dream." Durgus solemnly said staring into his wine glass.

"Who the fuck is her?" Shayna questions raising an eyebrow pissed not knowing who he is talking about.

"Her? She is one of the people rescuing you." Durgus smiles wickedly again staring over at Shayna.

"Akana?" Shayna whispers to herself stunned knowing who he was talking about. Seeing this made Durgus grin widen even more.

"Yes....Akana." Durgus purred saying her name, "I'm glad that my sister has friends to watch the show." Durgus says getting up from his chair smiling putting his hands up in the air.

"A-a-a-aka-kana....is y-your sister?!" Shayna yelled terrified for once in her lifetime.

"Oh she didn't tell you, poor little birdy was left out." Durgus sadly said walking over to her, and he lifted up her chin staring into her poor lifeless eyes.

"There's no way. She would never be your sister!" Shayna yelled at him yanking her chin away from him.

"Oh, but it's true. I'm her older brother." Durgus said smiling at her wickedly.

"Why do you want to fuck your god damn sister!?" Shayna roar with bittered hated.

"I want to hear her screams, just like yours little birdy." Durgus grins moving the wine glass close to Shayna's lips, "Have a little sip." Durgus smirked shoving the glass between her lips, and forcing the liquid down her throat.

"Mhn.." Shayna mumbled as the liquid went down her throat. Durgus moved the glass away smiling happily at her.

"Was it good." Durgus asks taking a sip from his glass.

"Fu....." Shayna tries saying but ends up in a coughing fit.

"Ah, that face of yours is so miraculous. I wish to see that very same face on Akana." Durgus smiled hugging himself, and then stopped and walked back over to his chair.

"If I was able to move this moment you would be so dead right now!" Shayna shouted at Durgus.

"You are quite amusing little birdy." Durgus said with smile.
"I don't believe you are related to her. She would never be evil like your sick sorry ass!" Shayna yelled.

"Oh she never told you what clan she comes from." Durgus smiles to himself.

"Clan?" Shayna says quietly to herself.

"I'll ask you a question then. Have you ever heard of the Tsukiakumachi clan?" Durgus asks smiling looking through his wine glass at her.

"Tsukiakumachi clan?" Shayna asks pluzzed.

"It's the same as the Luxcyoluris clan, but different. Your clan is the creators of the god weapons and are so called the good clan, because you're worshiped by everyone. But long time ago there was a woman from the Luxcyoluris clan who fell in love with a guy she didn't know. They kept seeing each other in secret, but one day she came to him and told him she was pregnant. The man was furious at her, but soon came to realise that he still loved her even if she was pregnant with his child. The next day she was followed by her older brother and was found out she was dating a worthless guy who knocked her up, and he was furious at both his little sister being knocked up by this dude and her dating a worthless guy. She was dragged home by her brother's bloody hands while she mourned for the person she loved, and when they got there she was interrogated by her own father. He striped her name from her saying 'your dead to me, i wish you were never born.' this made the girl cry she didn't know who to turn to, and she was starting to become scared of what was growing inside her. She sat there thinking of all the things that scared her; the guy that she once love was killed by her older brother, and her father saying she was dead to him and stirping the name Luxcyoluris from her, and the fetus growing inside of her. She grew to hate them filled with bitter hate, she tries many attempts to kill the fetus inside her but she never could make herself do so. During labor she thought of a name she like and it was Tsukiakumachi. That's how our clan came into being." Durgus sighed a little tired from explaining the whole story.

"So what! I don't give a damn, it was a long time ago!" Shayna yelled at him.

"But that is the beginning...not how we became evil though. The Tsukiakumachi clan is evil and the one clan who creator the Skeleton key." Durgus says taking a sip from his wine glass.

"The Skeleton key? What is that?" Shayna asks getting too impatient.

"You see once the Luxcyoluris clan or Luxluris clan collects all the god weapon and puts them into the ruin to bring fortune to every place in the world. That is when us Tsukiakumachi place the Skeleton key in that ruin to bring madness and evil to the world. But the only problem I have is, i don't know where the Skeleton key is. The last place I've seen it was back at home when both Akana and I were little kids. So my parents must have given Akana the key without her realizing it." Durgus smiles to himself thinking of all the things he was going to do soon.

"She will never give it to you no matter what!" Shayna yells at him as she tries to get free.

"I'll make her somehow." Durgus smiles finishing the last of his wine, "It's too soon to be out of wine now. The party's just getting started." Durgus grabs the wine bottle and pours more into his glass licking his lips.

Hello again everyone! I am on a role today! Hope you enjoy and leave a comment or vote down below!