Chapter 14: Kicking down the door

"Do you know where we are going?"Nakatsu asks.

"Nn-no."Hydrus stammered blushing.

"Can't you track the person?"Nakatsu ask another question.

"I would if I knew how to go through shadows."Hydrus shrugs shivering a little thinking about the all the hard training Shayna put him through.

"Hey what'sss thiss?"Nakatsu picks up a small piece of black cloth.

"Huh?"Hydrus says walking over taking the piece of cloth out of his hand.

"THIS IS MY SHIRT!!!!!"Hydrus yells. this made Nakatsu jump.

"Whatssss' wrong?" Nakatsu asked

"THIS IS THE SHIRT I GAVE AKANA SO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITHOUT A SHIRT!" Hydrus continued to shout and it started to hurt Nakatsu's ears.

"You don't have to ssshout. It hurtsss my earsss!" Nakatsu says feeling half deaf.

"sorry but if Shayna found out Akana was walking around shirtless, and i didn't do anything she would kill me!" Hydrus said with a shudder.

"Isss thiss Ssshayna really all that ssscary?" nakatsu asked

"Oh Hell yeah she is." Hydrus said " we better get going before she reaches Shayna, and i get killed."

"Okay. But i just want you to know that if you are going to be killed i will not be there to help. i will be sssudenly very busy with my sssnakesss." Nakatsu said.

"you'll be lucky to get too far away from me before she turns on you too." hydrus says heading in the direction the cloth was pointing "We best start running. I don't want to die today." They started to follow the trail of torn up piece of Hydrus's shirt. They made it to the end of the tunnel, and Hydrus stop seeing a girl stand by the door as if she was waiting for them.

"You finally showed up kid."the girl said.

"Ak-"

"Nope, still Killa."Killa says smiling at him a little, and then looks behind him seeing the snake dude has followed him.

"I see, you brought the hybrid with ya too." Killa said walking over to Hydrus and pulls him down by his shirt, so that his face was in front of her's.

"For your reward."Killa says then leans her lips onto Hydrus's, and she breaks the kiss. Hydrus eyes was stuck looking at her blue eyes, and then his eyes adverts to her bare skin. The only thing covering her was her bra.

"I'm so dead."Hydrus managed to say, and he starts to take off his shirt.

"Don't need your shirt, just need your help killing the pink haired bastard. So who want's to kick the door down first?"Killa asks looking at the two boys to see who would step forward first, but they just stood there looking at her then each other.

"I can't take this any more. You snake boy. Break the door down." Killa said as she stepped away from the door. Nakatsu slithered over to the door, and using his tail he slammed the door down. Killa and Hydrus rushed into the room. They looked around letting their eyes adjust to the dim light in the room. They saw Shayna chained to the floor with Durgus standing over her.

"Shayna!" Hydrus shouts and watches as she looks in his direction.

"Why the hell doesn't Akana have a shirt on?!" She shouts "Never mind just get me the hell out of here!" As the two started to get closer to Shayna, but shadowy figures appeared in front of them.

"Who the hell are you?" Killa asked. When there was no response they both split up to trying to get past the shadow figures. As one of them got close to Shayna the shadow figures would appear in front of them, and it kept going for several minutes.

"God damnit!"Killa yells she pulled the scythe off her back, but then the scythe change into a big spear. "Spectrum Ray spear."Killa whispers lowly, and then she slashed the air send colorful rays of the rainbow at the shadow figures and destroying them.

"Why do you have to ruin my plans, Killa?"Durgus says pulling out a golden knife. Killa's eyes darted over to the golden knife.

"That's Attis!"Killa seem shocked.

"Attis, you don't mean."Shayna shook knowing that Attis is one of the god weapons she has been searching for.

"That's right, Attis is the god weapon of rebirth."Durgus says ripping Shayna's shirt off with the knife.

Surprise! hope you enjoyed this chapter! Having time off is nice so I hope you have fun with my little cliff hanger.