Chapter 12: And the Chase Begins

The Death:

"I said put me down you fucking bastard!"Shayna roared with anger.

"Shut up, or I'll inject you with more poison."Elaine said rubbing her ears from the blonde yelling.

"Now now, no need to do that Elaine."Durgus smirked. Shayna could feel his smugness aura coming off of him, and she really wanted to kill him that instant. But then she heard the metal off his boots stop making her feel sick from the sudden stop.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK! GIVE ME A WARNING BEFORE YOU DO THAT YOU GODDAMN FUCKING BASTARD!" Shayna yelled.

"I expect this from you, Killa."Durgus smiles, and then Elaine steps in front of him pulling out a sword.

"Where you going Durgus?"Killa said smirking.

"AKANA! CUT HIS DANG ARMS OFF NOW!"Shayna yelled at the girl.

"Durgus, go I'll take care of her."Elaine said pointing her at Akana.

"My.... you pitiful soul, being lead on by this pink haired brat." Killa says to Elaine.

"Shut up, you watch your tongue when talking about Durgus....Akana."Elaine said.

"AKANA!"Shayna yells to get her attention.

"So, your the girl."Killa smiles sinisterly giving Shayna the chills see her poor friend becoming like this.

"A-ka-na?"Shayna stutter for once in her life she felt scared, and she didn't like the feeling at all.

"That's not my little sister anymore. That's the person who started Tsukiakumachi's bloodline." Durgus smiled lightly while closing his eyes giving a big huff. Shayna's eyes widened staring at the blood stains leaking through the baggy shirt covering Akana's body, and she didn't want to believe Durgus.

"Your lying....."Shayna said as her voice wavered as she stares into Akana's dark blue eyes, and she could see all the sadness radiating off of them.

"Elaine, don't kill her. I want to deliver the final blow myself."Durgus said walking forward passing by Killa, and she didn't seem fazed one bit as he walked by her.

"Playing Hide and Seek now......your such a kid, Pinky."Killa said feeling the stares of the girl limp in the pink hair man arms, and she smiled sadistically learning she has somebody watching what she can do.

"Eh, you wish mi'lady."Durgus voice echoed off the walls from the hallway. Elaine charged at Killa jabbing her sword at her stomach, but she stab nothing but air.

"What....?"Elaine said confused trying to register what just happen, and she turning her head frantically look for Akana. Killa smirked from the shadows watching her prey going in circles, but she was not satisfied it started to bore her. She step out of the shadows, and tapped the girl's shoulder. She whirled around swing her sword at Killa, but she jumped back smiling a little.

"Stop dogging Akana."Elaine yelled frustrated she can't land a hit on her.

"You don't listen well girl. I'm not this Akana person you speak of."Killa sounded bored again swing her left leg up kicking up dust. Elaine didn't believe her, and she knew that was Akana no matter what.

"Shut up....Akana, you will pay."Elaine whispers, and then charges at Killa again. Killa didn't feel like dogging this time, so she stood there waiting for the blonde's sword come at her. Killa could see the swing of her movement as if watching a baby taking its first step, and she smiled catching the blade with two fingers. The harder Elaine pulled the free her blade the harder Killa held on. It got to the point that the amount of pressure Killa put on the blade ended up shattering it.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Elaine asked with fear and shock in her voice.

"Why should I tell a little brat like you how I did it?" Killa asked walking slowly towards the shocked girl who was backing up to get away from her.

"S...ss...Stay back I...I'm warning you!" Elaine said as fear took her over to the point she could no longer speak straight.

"I am soooo scared. But I need to go take care of a certain pink haired bastard if you know what I mean." Killa laughed at the girl standing in front of her. Killa could feel the fear running off of the girl like a waterfall.

"You really don't know how to hide your emotions do you?" Killa asked the now stunned girl who looked about to wet herself from the person standing in front of her. Killa laughed at the girl and watched as she jumped.

"I will end this quickly that way you won't have to feel fear again." as soon as Killa said that the girl turned to run but she didn't get too far. With one swing of Killa's half long sword the girl fell to the ground and did not move from the spot she landed. Killa looked down at the girl, and she pull off the flower hairpin. She grabs a few strands of the blonde's hair and clips it with the yellow sunflower in the girl's hair, and looks down jealous at the sleeping girl.

"That suits you better than me, and don't worry that's not a deep wound to kill you off so easily."Killa said getting up, she threw the silver hilt of the short sword at the girl's body.

"Take care of that, practice little more and you'll get there."Killa says walking slowly over into the shadows, but before she was fully submerged she smirked looking back at the pale girl.

"Oh, and my partner should be here soon. So I'll leave it to him to deiced to kill ya, or let you suffer."Killa chuckled darkly going into the shadows, and she heard the footsteps running come to the area.

"Eh, that was fast. Oh, well.... it's up to you boy."Killa leaves into the shadows.