Chapter 6: Rescue

Hydrus and Akana:

"Hey you sure this is the place Akana?" Hydrus asks staring at the shack that looked broken down.

"Yep this is the place, the only place he would want me to come." Akana said going over to the door, and grabbed the handle. The door made a creaking noise as she opened it.

"Well I can add creaking doors to my list." Hydrus said laughing a bit.

"Very funny Hydrus, but now is not the time we are a few steps away from Shay." Akana said walking into the shack trying to spot if there was anything out of the ordinary.

"Akana?" Hydrus asks walking into the shack, stepping onto a rug the creaked.

"Hydrus move, that is the place we need to enter." Akana said getting pissed off every second.

"Sorry." Hydrus jumps out of the way and Akana opens a door that was under the rug Hydrus had been standing on. As soon as it was open they both jump down into the darkness of the corridor.

"So there is a completely different part to this place? Who would have thought?" Hydrus said with a laugh.

"Hydrus unless you want me to leave you here then you really should shut up right now." Akana said her words sounded like they were dripping with venom.

"Aye ma'am!" Hydrus said and shut his mouth.

"Now we need to find the center room that is where Shayna is most likely." Akana said heading down the hall. In the dark it was hard to tell which way was which, but Akana seemed to know where she was going. Hydrus didn't say anything also he didn't want to die just yet, and he had a feeling that if he asked any stupid questions then that is exactly what will happen.

"Now we really need to keep quiet. We've already triggered the alarm so they know someone is here." Akana said "If you get too far away from me you might end up dead by someone else's hand." Akana said thinking over plans.

"Stop right there, Intruder!" A girl's voice echoed off the walls. Akana stop in her tracks pissed off knowing the who the voice belong to.

"Elaine, last time I saw you. You were beaten to a pulp by my fist and sent to the hospital." Akana said pissed off, and then Hydrus bumps into Akana.

"Opps, sorry Akana." Hydrus apologizing.

"My my, you've grown into a sult" Elaine said smiling in the dark.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know Akana like I do." Hydrus yelled out.

"Are you just going to let your chihuahua stand up for you, or are you going to do that for yourself?" Elaine teased.

"Bitch!" Hydrus said clearly pissed with the girl's tone, and move aside of Akana. But feeling cold hands bring him back over to her.

"Hydrus stay out of this." Akana voice rose, but darken into a hissing snake.

"Ak......." Seeing Akana's eyes darken to a blue color he stop before saying something stupid. "Fine alright, but I'm fighting with you." He said giving orders to Akana.

"Sure."Akana smiled laughing a bit.

"Oh so you are going to fight me? The two of you? Do you know how much training i've gone through since you left Akana?" Elaine asked sounding smug.

"Do I really give a damn what you did while i was gone?"Akana asked getting even more pissed off at her.

"You should since I now have two familiars and you only have one last I heard." Elaine said bragging about her advancement.