Chapter 15: Raging Tempers and Calming Pocky

"Ah! You bastard get the fuck away from me!! WHAT THE HELL, DID YOU GET DROP ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD AS A GOD DAMN BABY!!!!!"Shayna yells at the pink hair man looming over her.

"Well....Aether will defeat you before that happens."Killa said smiling swing her spear at the air.

"Don't think your god weapon will work twice."Durgus said smirking as he lick the knife in his hand.

"Wait, Akana your scythe is the spear of Aether?"Shayna said shocked.

"Girl if you want to live trust me. Durgus, I hope you die in hell."Killa says swing her spear that it made a x sending two rays of the rainbow at Durgus.

"Killa how about you come with me."Durgus slashed through the x of rainbow light. He jumped away from Shayna, and started to fight Killa. While those two were fighting Nakatsu and Hydrus snuck up to Shayna and unchained her, and she sat up and slapped Hydrus on the face leaving a dark red handprint there.

"Oww....what the hell man. I save you and I get slapped by you!"Hydrus rubs his face trying to make the stingy go away.

"That's for letting Akana get hurt, and."Shayna says then slapps Hydrus other cheek. "That's for leaving her half naked. Once we get home you're going to regret ever letting yourself do that to her."Her eye widen, but both Hydrus and Nakatsu can feel that dark aura surrounded her body. The two boys slowly started to back away from her, so as to not get caught up in an uproar with her as the main cause of it.

"You were right ssshe isss very sscary!" Nakatsu said to Hydrus.

"I told you she was." Hydrus said with a slight shake to his voice.

"If you two want to live to see tomorrow then you better get your asses moving, and go help Akana kick the ass hole Durgus till he can't move any more. That way I can kill him for all the humiliation he caused me!" Shayna says to the two who then turned promptly around, and went to help Killa/Akana take care of Durgus for the wanted to live to see another day.

Durgus attention went over to see his little birdy had escaped its cage. Killa took notice of this, and jab her spear into his lower abdomens. But Durgus jumped up onto the spear before Killa could land a hit.

"I see you stole my little birdy."Durgus jumps off the spear three feet away from Killa, and stands up to bow her. "And you have become old Killa. My, I wish you were younger. I could of made everything yours, if you became my bride."Durgus stands up smiling at her, and that made Shayna shiver at the thought of Akana becoming that bastard's bride. She would rather kill him before he even laid his hand on Akana.

"I'd like it when you were bowing your head to me."Killa said jabbing her spear again making its length grow longer slash Durgus up a little.

"Now that's mean, Killa. Slashing me up, do you really want me that bad?"Durgus wiping the blood off his cheek and licked it off his thumb.

"Disgusting, you are a real prev brat." Killa said.

"What? You don't want me anymore?"Durgus says having his arms opened wide.

"No."Killa said, and slash the air making a square sending more spectrum rays at the pink hair man.

"Well...I feel loved, I guess you don't remember me."Durgus said slashing the spectrum rays wall of the square.

"Should I?"Killa asks, and Shayna was coming up with a plan trying to think of a way to help Akana. Then an idea hit her, and she went up to Hydrus and went through all his pockets.

"Shayna! What the hell are you doing?!"Hydrus yells feeling violated by Shay.

"Just taking a few weapons. Ah ha!"Shayna exclaimed pulling out a few knives, and two thin golden wire, and a deck of cards.