{1}

really short update, sorry... hope that picture makes up for it

__________________

Harry rolled out of bed and looked at his clock. He had today off, as it was Saturday, so he could go back to bed.

Except Harry isn't one of those people who can just fall back asleep when he could be doing something productive.

He cleaned, returned some of his work emails, and even went for a jog all before noon.

❈  ❉  ❊  ❋

Louis rolled over in bed and looked at his clock. It was noon. He groaned and pulled the covers back over him.

Harry's POV:

I made breakfast and even got Niall, Zayn, and Liam to get up and eat it.

"This was worth getting out of bed for, Haz." Liam laughed.

"Yeah, breakfast is always worth it." Niall agreed, with a mouth full of his pancakes.

"Finish chewing, mate." I laughed.

"Eh, I don't think I ordered a glass of your opinion," Niall said with his mouth still full. I rolled my eyes but laughed all the same along with Zayn.

I heard my phone ring and I got up, seeing it was my friend from high school. I looked at the phone in confusion. She had stopped calling and answering my calls a long time ago.

"Hey, Lindsay!" I said, genuinely excited to hear from her.

"Hi, Harry." She said, stress clear in her tone.

"Is everything alright?"

"No, I'm not okay. I don't know what to do with him." She growled. I sighed, I saw Lou about four years ago and he was the sweetest boy.

I heard about Lindsay and Frank getting divorced a few years ago and I wasn't sure how Louis would react, and then Lindsay stopped returning my calls.

But I still couldn't imagine little Lou being any sort of trouble.

"Oh, how is Lou?" I asked, wincing at the end, waiting for the answer.

"He's terrible. He's a complete mess." She said, her voice turning from stress to anger in seconds. "Harry, I can't deal with him anymore."

"He can't be that bad." I sighed.

"Oh really?" And she went on to tell me a book full of reasons why he is, in fact, that bad.

"Can you help me, Harry?" She asked desperately. My eyes widened at what she might ask next. "Just take him for a month or two, you're an amazing Uncle." She said she had always referred to me as Lou's uncle because we were so close when he was younger. Even though I'm not too much older than him.

"Woah, woah, no, no, no..." I shook my head even though she couldn't see me.

I couldn't help but reminisce all the times I watched Louis as a kid. I missed having the little guy around, and was devastated when I had to stop seeing him.

"I'm desperate... he needs his Uncle Harry." She begged. I could hear her getting teary-eyed.

I have absolutely no clue what happened next.

"Fine."

I'll update soon coz this was short crap

*elevator music*

bye