{16}

___________________

___________________

"Do you have to go?" Louis pouted, holding his teddy bear. Harry's heart melted at the adorable sight of the little boy.

"I'm sorry, Lou. I have a class I need to go to." Harry explained, dropping down to his height and engulfing him in a hug.

"P-please don't go." Louis whispered as they hugged.

"Aw, sweetheart, come on. You're going to have a super duper fun movie night with Dad!" Harry poked Louis' tummy in an effort to cheer him up.

"But-but-" Harry could hear in Louis' voice that he was on the verge of crying, making him panic. Harry couldn't stand it when Louis cried.

"Hey, don't get upset now!" Harry tried to sound happy. "I'll tell you what, I'll come back first thing tomorrow! I'll be back before you know it!" He tried to comprise with the five year old, but he was still pouting.

"What if I bring you a lolly?" Harry bribed. Louis shrugged with a small smile and leaned back in for another hug.

"What's going on in here?" Harry could feel Louis tense up in the hug at the sound of Frank's voice.

"Oh, we're just having a hard time saying goodbye, aren't we?" Harry smiled fondly at Louis, who was clinging onto him.

"Louis. If Harry has to leave, you can't throw a fit." He scolded. "You don't want to annoy Harry. That's not what good boys do."

"It's fine, Frank. He's not annoying." Harry rubbed Louis' back. Frank didn't respond to Harry and gestured for Louis to come and stand in front of him.

Louis slowly stepped away from Harry's arms and walked to where Frank instructed him to.

"I didn't mean to be bad, Hazza, sorry." Louis turned back around, Harry noticed his eyes were threatening to spill tears.

"You weren't bad, love. It's okay—"

"Harry, I'm trying to teach him a lesson. Don't you have a class to go to?" Frank snapped.

"Yeah, sorry." Harry bit his lip. "I'll see you tomorrow, Lou. Keep an eye on your Teddy for me." Harry stuck out his tongue and crossed his eyes, getting a small giggle out of Louis as the small boy rubbed his wet eyes.

"Maybe it would be best if you didn't come tomorrow."

_____

Louis' POV:

I kept my head down as I walked through the school halls. I passed a group of seniors who all had the same hairstyle that all the popular high school guys have.

I knew they were looking at me as I walked by, but I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Hey, guess what I heard about Tomlinson." I stopped walking when I heard that.