{34}

—————

—————

_________________

_________________

Louis' POV:

Harry's car windows were rolled down and his driving looked much more reckless than normal as he turned into the car park.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the blaring rock music growing louder as his car pulled up next to where I was waiting to be picked up from school.

I leaned down and looked through the passenger window, seeing it was Niall driving.

He rolled down the window and I bent down to lean into it, making the music grow even louder.

I glanced behind me cautiously, seeing a few people who were also waiting to get picked up sparing glances at us.

"Where's Harry?" I shouted over the music. He was always the one to pick me up. Niall turned down the music a bit, it was still loud but I could actually hear him now.

"Ouch! I know he's your favorite, but you don't have to rub it in." He shook his head with a fake pout. "Get in before I ask that group of cheerleaders if they want a ride." He threatened.

I glared at him as I got in the car, knowing he wasn't kidding.

"H got caught up at work." He explained, reaching for his sunglasses that were hanging from his shirt and putting them on.

"I didn't know you could even drive." I eyed him cautiously.

"That's mean." He laughed loudly. "I happen to be a great driver. I have my license and everything."

"Oh great." I muttered a response.

"Put on your seatbelt. I promised Harry you'd be home in one piece." He ordered, his tone actually serious for once. I compiled easily, pulling the belt over my body.

"How was school?" He asked, offering me a piece of gum with one hand as he pulled out of the car park. I grabbed a piece, even if it wasn't nicotine gum.