{2}

look at the cutie^

first normal chapter btw yay

__________________

Louis' POV:

"Louis! Up this second!" I heard a piercingly loud screech come from Lindsay. I buried myself further into my bed.

"Now!" She yelled again, making my already present headache grow worse. She hit the back of my head with the back of her palm.

"Ey! Fuck off!" I yelled back.

"Get your ass out of bed!" She yelled. I groaned loudly and sat up, mumbling a few more cuss words.

"What?" I asked bitterly through my teeth, she had all this coming when she woke me up.

"Pack. You're going to live with your Uncle Harry." She said simply.

"What? No I'm not!" My voice went high in disbelief. I crossed my arms and let out a huff. All I could think was how I needed a cigarette.

"I said pack." She crossed her arms back.

"No, fuck off."

This went on for a while, until I finally wanted to pack, so I could get away from Lindsay and her new boyfriend, Dereck, she had just told me about. Who, like they always are, was and I quote, "different from the others".

"Your uncle will be here to pick you up soon." She said with a fake smile, leaving me on our front step to wait for this guy, who was not my uncle or anywhere close to family.

Harry's POV:

"I can't believe you talked me into this." Niall muttered from the passengers seat of my car, as we drove to Lindsay's house.

"Neither can I."

"How old is he?"

"I think he's like... fifteen at oldest." I said. "I'm not really sure."

I followed the directions to the familiar-ish house until we pulled into the driveway of a small house that I recognized. Just in case we weren't sure, there sat Lou reading a book.

"He doesn't look mean. He actually looks kind of adorable." Niall said. And if I didn't hear from Lindsay about this kid, I'd think so too.

"Let's help him with his stuff." I said. We both got out of the car and stood in front of the lad.

"Hey Lou! I'm so happy to see you. It's been quite some time, yeah? The last time I saw you, you wouldn't stop talking about power rangers." I smiled at him, letting out a small chuckle at the memory along side Niall's laughter.

He didn't look up from his book, causing me to share a questioning look with Niall. Niall shrugged and gestured for me to try and talk to him again.

"Hey, this is my friend Niall." I introduced, but Louis still didn't look up at us from his book. "Lou?" I asked.

"Louis is the name I was given if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end." He mumbled, still not making eye contact.

"Sorry, Louis, may we help you with your bags?" I asked casually, letting his rudeness slide for now.

"I only have one, and I can carry it myself." He stated with anger. He finally closed his book, not marking the page, and looked up at us. His blue eyes were way too innocent and sweet to be talking like that.

"Alright, you can put it in the car. Where's your mum? Do you want to say goodbye?" I asked. He looked up at me, now standing.

"Lindsay? She's inside somewhere... maybe. You might even get the privilege of meeting her new boy toy." He said dismissively, while walking away to my car.