{20}

___________________

___________________

"Watch out! There are dragons over there!" Harry pointed to where Louis was jumping from couch to couch.

"I'm jumpin' over the lava." The five year old told him, as they played a make believe game. Louis jumped from one couch to the next, a look of pure concentration on his face, as this was a very important mission.

"I can't make it, Lou. Leave me here. Save yourself." Harry joked dramatically, bending over and acting like he was out of breath.

"Hazza! You can't stop now! We have to return the jewel to the king before the dragon eats us!" Louis exclaimed, flailing his arms in the air as he spoke.

"You're right, Lou." Harry suppressed a smile at Louis' seriousness toward the game. "We can do this." He said, jumping to join Louis on the couch.

"Follow me." Harry smiled, leading Louis across the couch and throwing a pillow on the ground. "We can't touch the floor or our feet will burn." He told Louis, jumping on to the pillow.

He continued to make a trail of pillows as he helped Louis jump from cushion to cushion, careful not to touch the ground.

"Louis, what are we going to do!" Harry shook his head, acting very worried about the pretend situation. "I've run out of pillows! How are we going to reach the king?" He questioned.

They had set up Louis' favorite teddy bear (it happened to be the one Harry gave him) in a crown and placed him on a shelf.

"Reuse the pillows!" Louis yelled excitedly.

"You're a genius, Louis!" Harry yelled back, not caring if the neighbors were angry at the noise.

The compliment made Louis smile from ear to ear, as he wasn't used to being adored by someone.

They successfully continued their trail of pillows to the table.

"We did it!" Harry cheered, lifting Louis into his arms so he could be at eye level with the shelf.

Louis, getting a bit too excited by their accomplishment, tried to reach out for the teddy bear, but his arm knocked a lamp and made it fall.

Harry cringed as it shattered on the floor as Frank would be home any second and he wouldn't be able to clean it fast enough.

"Are you okay, darling?" He carrying Louis away from shattered glass while making sure he wasn't cut. Seeing Louis was okay, he put him down and walked back to start and clean the mess.