{25}

__________________

__________________

Louis' POV:

I groaned when I was awoken yet again by Niall's loud laughter. I sat up in bed reluctantly.

I was about to try and sleep more when I remembered it was the day Harry said he was going to bring me to his favorite bookstore.

I told him I was excited to go to the store, but kept to myself that I was also excited to spend the day with him.

After hopping out of bed, I quickly pulled a pair of sweats over my boxers and headed out of my room, not bothering to put on a shirt.

I stopped in my tracks in the living room when I heard a woman's voice coming from the kitchen. I started to approach the kitchen when Harry walked in the living room.

"Morning, Lou. I thought I heard you." He smiled at me, walking closer to me.

"Morning." I mumbled, yawning afterwards and peaking behind him to try and see if there was someone else in the flat. I was about to ask, when Harry spoke again.

"Decided to go to breakfast without a shirt?" Harry teased. To ensure I knew he was joking, he reached out and ruffled my hair, giving me a quick side hug that I was not fast enough to reciprocate.

"Just like you decided to go to breakfast without a brain." I mumbled, trying to fix my hair.

"You want to play that game, do you?" He raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his hips, shooting me a playful glance.

"A game implies you have a chance of winning." I rebutted with a small smile, secretly hoping he'd continue to play along.

"You might have one over me mentally, but I think I can level the score." I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to what he meant.

My eyes widened when he ran closer to me, tackling me in a hug. I would have fallen over completely if he didn't then lift me slightly off the ground.

"Harry!" I shrieked, squirming around to try and break free. "You dick!" I couldn't help but smile when I heard him break out into laughter. Harry placed me back on the ground. I looked up at him with a glare, rolling my eyes at the smug look on his face. "You're a complete idiot." I huffed, dramatically wiping nothing off my pants.

"How ever do you put up with me?" He exclaimed sarcastically. "Come eat. I want you to meet my sister and nephew." He twitched his head in the direction of the kitchen before walking that way.

"Wait, huh? Who?" I asked, calling after him. He didn't glance back at me, fully expecting me to follow him.

I grabbed one of Harry's sweatshirts he left draped over the couch and quickly pulled it on as I walked behind him toward the kitchen.