{3}

sorry it's been a while, i just got back from a school trip

hope you like it!

____________________

Harry's POV:

I stood in front of Louis, who was sat on his bed. I could've sworn two minutes ago the lad was already improving his manners and language.

"I'm going to ask you again Louis." I started to scold him and he let out a frustrated groan. I ignored him and continued. "What did I say would happen if you swore?"

He crossed his short arms at me. This kid put on an act, I knew I could help him go back to being the sweet boy I once knew a long time ago.

His stubbornness did not leave his expression so I let out a sigh and ran a hand through my hair. I stormed out of his room and I could picture the smirk on his face, thinking he'd won this argument.

I went towards the bathroom and grabbed an unopened box of soap. I opened the box and rinsed it off, letting the suds grow.

I left the wet bar of soap in the bathroom then returned back to Louis' room.

"What the f~ck do you w-" I grabbed his bicep and pulled him off the bed, then dragged him behind me to the bathroom.

"Stop! Let me go!" Louis spat at me. I almost chuckled at his attempts to leave. He acts so tough, but he's not.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and Louis. He was now yelling nonsense about how he could sue me.

"Louis William Tomlinson." I spoke strictly to get his attention. He stopped yelling and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because you refuse to answer my question, I can show you what I said I'd do if you swore." I explained. Louis' eyes widened.

"No way! I'm leaving!" He screamed, his voice going high pitched in denial. I grabbed his wrist tightly and he struggled to get out of my grip.

"I will give you one last chance to avoid everything: apologize to me and to Niall, then you will nicely watch a movie with us." He said.

"F~ck no." He growled. I have had it with his language.

I let out a loud sigh at his language and grabbed his wrist. I gave his bum a few firm swats. I looked back at him to see he was frozen in shock.

I used his reaction to my advantage and lifted him up so he was sitting on the sink. Before he could do or say anything, I put the soap in his mouth.

He attempted to spit it out, but I had one of my hands securing both of his hands in his lap, and my other hand holding the bar of soap in place.

He wiggled around, desperately trying to stop this punishment.

I saw his eyes start to become glossy and the sight broke my heart.

"Are you going to spit the soap out if I let go?" I asked him. He shook his head no. I didn't totally believe him. "If you do, just know I'm capable of giving you a lot more than three swats." I said with raised eyebrows.