{7}

heya
sorry it's been so long:))

LOOK AT THE BEeeAAAN

_____________________

Harry's POV:

"Louis! You left your skateboard in the living room again." I called out to the lad.

There was no answer, at least not an audible one. But, nonetheless, he came out in a big jumper that looked awfully familiar.

Looking at the design further, I realized it was my old college sweatshirt, I hadn't seen the thing in like five years, I must have left it at Lindsay's.

It probably wouldn't even fit me properly, but it's swimming on Louis.

The whole ordeal made made me chuckle, then the more I thought about it, sad. I mean he probably missed me, I know I missed him, but Lindsay wouldn't let me see him for some reason.

"You have to stop doing that. Someone could fall on it." I raised my eyebrows at him.

He didn't respond and ran back to his room, the skateboard under his arm.

I followed him into his room to tell him our late breakfast was ready and saw him putting the skateboard down next to his bed.

"Come eat breakfast." I said, he nodded softly, rubbing his eyes. Even though he is sixteen, in that big jumper with his sleepy eyes he looked about ten--at oldest.

Liam was at work and Zayn was still asleep, so Louis, Niall and I sat at the table.

"Is there more tea?" Lou mumbled.

"On the kettle." I said, continuing my conversation with Niall.

"Do you think they will-" I was interrupted.

"Oh no." Louis groaned. "Blood hell!" His voice started to raise. "F-cking spoon." I looked over to see that Louis had put his spoon in the bin and his tea bag in the sink.

"Looks like it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch." Niall said to me.

"Louis come over here." I got a patch out of the box and held it out.

"D-don't need it." He tried to sound tough, but it wasn't working.

"You're yelling at a spoon." Niall raised his eyebrows.

"Fine, just give it to me." He held his hand out.

"Lou, there's a certain spot it has to be put on, just come over here." I gestured.