{24}

♕

♕. ♕. ♕. ♕

⚠️ strong mentions of panic attacks/ptsd in this chapter

______________

Louis' POV:

"Louis," Harry let out a deep breath when he saw me waiting in the main office. He smiled civilly at the women working the front desk before walking to where I was seated.

He crouched down in front of me quickly and inspected me. His hand cupped the side of my cheek and he looked at me with a concerned expression while his eyes scanned over me.

"You're okay?" He clarified. I nodded, shooing his hand away from my face. Harry let out a breath and stood back up in front of me. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as he looked at me like I was a small child.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I mumbled. He gave me an unimpressed look and and ran a hand through his hair.

"They didn't tell me what happened on the phone. I didn't know if you were hurt." He mumbled quietly. I stared up at him, confused as to how to respond. Harry looked back at me and sighed.

He sat down in the seat next to me. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was fully facing me and staring directly at me. I refused to look at his face and stared at his shoes.

"What happened?" He asked. I looked up at him a blank expression on my face. I was incredibly confused by his concern, making me in turn incredibly frustrated.

"Nothing." I huffed, shifted my gaze to look straight ahead.

"I thought we were done with this." He sighed. I could practically hear the frown on his face.

"Done with what?" I asked innocently. Harry raised his eyebrows and stared me down. No matter how many times I got that look from him, it still managed to make me feel guilty.

"Done with getting called to the office. Done with giving me attitude. I would watch your tone seeing the situation we're in, yeah?" Harry scolded. He was obviously not in the mood to deal with my sarcasm.