{4}

hope you're having a great day

________________

"Hi, Hazza!" A sweet, six year old Louis came running into his Harry's arms.

"Hi there buddy! How've you been?" Harry asked, ruffling the younger boys hair.

Louis' small body tensed and he stood back from Harry's arms. "Are you okay, Lou?" Harry asked.

"I'm okay, Harry." Louis said to his feet, it sounded almost rehearsed. Harry wondered what happened to the lad's enthusiasm.

"I've got you a present, Loubear!" Harry said, holding the stuffed bear out. Louis' eyes widened and he hugged the stuffed animal.

"Tank you!" He smiled widely.

"You're very welcome. Now, where's daddy?" Harry asked, knowing Lindsay had to work and Frank would be the only one home.

"Daddy's in the kitchen." Lou mumbled, his tone changing, again to a sad one. Harry noticed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Here, take your teddy." Harry smiled. Lou returned the smile and grabbed the bear, that looked huge next to his small figure.

"I'll name him Hazzabear." Louis smiled, proud of himself. Harry smiled fondly at the young lad and went towards the kitchen.

Louis sat playing with his new stuffie and smiled.

"Daddy will like you." He whispered to the bear. "When he sees you he'll be happy like me and will stop giving me boo-boos." Louis smiled a toothy grin, even though this fact wasn't true.

❈ ❉ ❊ ❋

Harry's POV:

"Niall! Did you screw up the printer?" I called out in frustration. I heard Niall laugh from the living room.

"Probably." He said back. I rolled my eyes and turned off my laptop. I guess I'll finish later.

I walked toward Louis' room and knocked. "Lou? Are you up yet?" I didn't hear a reply. I opened the door a crack and saw he was still sound asleep in bed.

"Louis!" I shouted. He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head. I pulled the blankets off him and then the pillow.

"Sh~t, why is your house so cold." He mumbled, sitting up. His hair was a complete mess and his voice was scratchy.

"You have to get dressed, we're going to your school today." I said. Lou fell back into the bed. "Not so fast." I chuckled, pulling him forward.

After an immense struggle, Lou was out of bed, dressed and in my car. We drove in silence, as I haven't given Louis his book back yet.

Louis sighed and took out a small paper back book that was rolled up in his back pocket.

"You can't leave the house with out a book, can you?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Not that I can't per say, it's that I never have and never will." He said.

"You don't have time to read, we're pulling in now." I told him. He rolled the book back up into a cylinder and stuck it in his back pocket.