The aftermath

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I wake up to Ryan laying next to me. I groan and stretch. I grab my underwear and slip them on. On my first attempt to walk, I collapse onto the carpet. I laugh in pain. Ryan stirs. He looks at me collapsed on the floor laughing maniacally.

"What are you laughing about?"

He asks.

"I can't walk! Damn you, Ry!"

I laugh, rubbing my ankle. Ryan chuckles and says,

"Don't say I didn't warn you, honey."

I shakily steady myself and hobble slowly to the door.

"What are you doing?"

Ryan asks. I rub my head and answer,

"Going to get some clothes from my room. I'll meet you downstairs."

I blow him a kiss and leave. I lock the door after I go I and get changed into some clean clothes. Leggings, Ramones top and a grey cardi. I stick my hair up in a messy ponytail and grab my phone. I walk downstairs and find Joel laying on one of the sofas, asleep. He looks so cosy. I take a picture and put it on Instagram.

"Little ickle Joeley..."

And I tag him in it. I settle myself down comfily in the corner of the sofa and start checking my notifications. All my instagrams, twitters, messages and snapchats. After I've done, I chuck my phone onto the cushion beside me. Joel's snoring slightly. I smirk and say,

"Joel."

No response.

"JOEL!"

I shout, lobbing a cushion at him. He jumps up, his hair all screwed up and he looks at me annoyed.

"JESUS, WOMAN! Can't you at least let me sleep for an hour or so?! I think I deserve it!"

He says, pissed off.

"What are you trying to say?"

I ask. Joel sighs.

"I'm trying to say that you and Rhino sounded like you had a big calorie burning session."

He says, falling back onto the cushions. I cover my mouth.

"NO...was we really that loud?!"

I ask. Joel nods and I squeal into a cushion. Joel looks so disgusted in me...tears form in my eyes and I run out the room.

"Nat?!"

Joel asks, concerned. I ignore him and go out into the garden. I run into the tree sitting place and sit away from the garden. The trees hiding me. Oh my days, Joel will always think I'm a little slut now. That's so embarrassing! He looked so disgusted! I start to cry, knowing that Joel will never think of me the same way again. There's the sound of twigs snapping behind me. I don't turn, I just close my eyes. Waiting.

"Nat?"

I turn round. It's Joel. I whip back around and shy away from him. He comes and sits next to me with his arm round me.

"What's wrong? Come on, your not supposed to be like this after...yeah, you know."

He asks. I cry into my cardi sleeves and don't face him.

"Tell me. Now."

He repeats. I gasp for fresh air and sob,

"Your never gonna look at me the same way ever again, your gonna think I'm such a disgusting little slut...and if YOU heard it then ADAM and ANDY heard it so what are THEY gonna think, OH LORD!"