Torn again.

(Andy's P.O.V) (2 months later) \\IM SORRY AGAIN FOR THE TIME JUMP GUYS!//

Here I am...standing at the front of the aisle with Joel and Adam next to me. We didn't invite Ryan. We couldn't do it. But it's my wedding day...yet why am I so down? The way Nat acted when I proposed has not left my mind. The amount of times I've tried to push it out, it has t worked. She's always hesitating whenever I ask her a question related to this but as soon as I look at her again, she fakes a smile. She still loves Ryan. That's it. Why didn't I notice it before?! I'm so stupid!

(Natalie's P.O.V)

Sophie flattens my veil down as I watch in the mirror. It's my wedding day. I feel so sick. My heads full of regret. My dress is feels too tight, the pearl necklace feels like its strangling me and I feel like I can't breathe from all the make up on my face. I feel like I'm suffocating and I'm shaking slightly. I really love Andy but I don't want this as much as he does.

"It's time."

I turn round, pale as a ghost. I'm ushered through the doors and when I walk down the aisle, although I feel better at this wedding than I was at Corey's and mine, I feel like the ugly kid in a playground. Like everyone's desperately searching for a negative about me. I look at Joel and he sees the panic and regret in his eyes and he looks shocked. Adams told and puts a hand over his mouth. I gulp and a small piece of my hair falls in front of my face. I quickly fix it and get to the front where Andy is. He smiles at me and grabs my hands. I smile back, keeping the tears in. I don't want to break Andy's heart...I don't look him in the eye. After the vows are said, Andy is asked,

"Do you take Natalie Jackson as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Andy smiles and says,

"I do."

I gulp and suddenly everything's closing in on me. I can't breathe.

"Do you take Andy Brown as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I breathe rapidly and look around the room.

"I-I...I..."

I stammer, tears falling down my face. Suddenly, *CRASH*,

"STOP! STOP!"

I look to the doors and see Ryan running in. I gasp.

"NO! NAT, PLEASE! YOU CANT GET MARRIED! I LOVE YOU!"

He shouts, his face glistening from the tears. I shake my head.

"Ryan, you should have thought of that before you went and cheated on me!"

I shout back. He shakes his head.

"I know! And I'm sorry. But we need to talk, just listen to what I have today before you say those two words...please. If you listen...I'll never bother you again."

I look at Andy.

"Go on, babe. We'll have the wedding later."

He kisses me on the cheek and I apologize to the vicar, who insists that it's fine. I follow Ryan down the aisle and out the doors, into the blazing sun. Ryan walk round the church and under a tree. This is a joke. But when I do too, there's a stone bench and a massive pot of flowers next to it. I sit next to Ryan and say,

"I don't know how much time I have. So you better start going. It's my wedding day, Ryan, your always leaving things to the last minute."

Ryan sighs and says,

"Well, I've got a lot to say. I know I am."

He admits it as if he's been dying to change it.

"Nat, you look gorgeous. And I know I've already seen you in a wedding dress but this tops it. I need to explain everything to you. I'm sorryforeverything I did. I realise that I was the shittiest person for you and I'm not afraid to say that I treated you like shit. I'm not gonna lie. Here goes. I've wanted to tell you this ever since we broke up those long 9 months ago. Your different, Natalie Jackson, I don't care what you say. But if I can't have you then I'll never love someone again. A did you forgive me and say were just friends and go off marrying Andy, I'll be okay. But that pain of having to see you every time with another guy who won't be able to treat you the way I would, it will be the most painful thing I've ever felt. Likes knife stabbing me every time. Its painful already. But you have no idea how much it'll kill me if you marry Andy. Heck, it might EVEN kill me. But I've had 9 months to sort this out. And I haven't done fuck all."