9 months later.

(Natalie's P.O.V) (9 months later)

Andy's taken me to Spain. He's gone out to do a few things. Maybe I should fill you in? Me and Andy are dating, as you already know, Joel and Sophie are now dating, Adams still a loner but Ryan's still sticking with that slut. He keeps coming back to the house but I turn him away. I'm not forgiving him. Corey found me again but we a ages to nod him to a restraint order. For the first time in 2 years, I feel safe. I sigh. I've got a job as a wedding fashion designer, Andy helps me out with the ideas, he says he just has to imagine me in the dress. So cute. He said he'll be out all day so I walk into the bathroom to get a shower. But when I go in, I see a note on the shelve.

"Nat...

I'll be gone all day so I've left you a bit of a relaxing day schedule. Follow it or I'll go crazy. After you've had a bath, you'll find your next activity written on another note. Be no longer than half an hour in the bath. Love you Baby. Xxx"

I sigh and run the bath. He's never done this before. Ryan never did this either. I still love Ryan, I just don't tell anyone.

***

Once I've had a bath, I wrap a towel round me and leave. There's a note on the table. I rush to it.

"Sorry we didn't have much candles, babe. Forgot to get some. Anyway, it's half 11 now so dry your hair and watch a movie at 12 whilst pampering yourself. Xxx"

I put it with the other note and go dry my hair. I pull on a pair of shorts and a tank top and clip my hair up. I grab my pamper box and stick Percy Jackson on. I paint my nails a nice shade of red and coat it with a clear varnish. I do the same with my toenails. I lay and watch the rest of the movie and when it's finished, I go to switch the TV off. But I find a note tucked into the player.

"Tell me what you watched later. It's half 1 and you've got to be at a restaurant for 6. Before I let you go off and get ready, you have to do one more thing. Go into the bedroom and look under the bed. Xxx"

I in into the bedroom and kneel down, peering under the king sized bed. I pull out the humongous sparkly gift bag and squeal. Inside is a black and blue minidress with crystal embroidered on, a pair of black high heels, a white leather jacket and a River Island white and pink bag. Plus a note.

"Suprise! For you, my precious gem. Wear these tonight. Now you go and start getting ready. A car will pick you up at 5 to 6. Love you, babe. Xxx"

I smile. It's 2 now. I've got 4 hours. I rush to set my ghd's up and lay all my attire for the night on the bed. I put my best lace lingerie on there too and sit in front of the mirror after I put some music on.

***

It's 10 to 6. I check myself in the mirror and see that the labels still on my shoes. I squeal and rush to take it off. I grab my bag which I've filled with my essentials and walk out the hotel room, locking the door after me. I make my way down to the lobby and am about to walk out until I hear,

"Miss Jackson?"

I turn around.

"Are you the girlfriend of a Mr Andy Brown?"

A receptionist asks. I nod and she smiles at me.

"Your cars outside waiting. Enjoy."

She says. I thank her and make my way towards the black Roles Royce, a grin appearing on my face.

"Evening, Miss Jackson."

A chauffeur greets, holding the back door open for me. I smile and get in, enjoying the envious looks I'm getting off people. It's nice and cosy on the way to the restaurant. The seat is made of plush leather and I'm grateful that it won't muck up my dress. Suddenly, the car stops and the doors being opened for me again. I smile and the chauffeur says,

"Mr Brown is waiting in there."

I thank him and walk into the restaurant. I come into the waiting area and see Andy stood there with a full bouquet of red roses and a present in his hand.

"Oh, Andy!"

I shout, running over to him. He spins me round and drops me lightly.

"Have a good day?"

He asks. I nod happily and he hands me the present and roses. I kiss him gently and follow him to a table. We sit opposite each other, the table next to a window overlooking the sea. I place the roses next to my bag and start opening the present.

"Andy, what's all this for?!"

I ask, nearly in tears as I hold up the white, flow dress I'd seen in Lipsy. He smiles and says,

"I have something to ask you."

(Andy's P.O.V)

Her eyes go wide as I get off my chair and put my hand into my pocket. I smile as tears start cannonballing down her cheeks. I get down on one knee and hold the ring out, popping the box open. She gasps at the sight of the ring.

"Natalie Jackson, you've done so well and you've changed me. Your the prettiest woman on earth and I want to wake up to your face every day, knowing that your mine. Nat, will you marry me?"

I watch her face. Then my heart breaks. She's hesitating. Tears threaten to spill but then she says,

"Andy, I will! I'll marry you!"

I look up and beam. I slip the ring on her finger and kiss her passionately. As I sit down again, I see Nat gulp and look out the window. And the look in her eyes breaks my heart...