Concluded

(Noeone's P.O.V) (3 years later)

It's the end of the story. But your most likely wanting to know what happened to everyone after Nat and Andy's fateful wedding. Well...the band got back together after Andy eventually forgave Ryan and there currently preparing for a worldwide tour which could most likely seal the deal wether they've made it as a band of not. Nat's wedding job took off faster than she expected, now she's planning weddings all over the world. Wanna hear about the people alone? Thought so. Adams got a girlfriend called Summer and they've been together for just 9 months now. Joel and Sophie are engaged whilst Sophie's expecting his first child. Joel moved out when they first got engaged. Andy is single, but he's happy. He came to realise that Nat and him just wasn't meant to be and he's living life just like he was, without any hurt of heart ache. And now for the mains who's story is told throughout these pages. Nat and Ryan got together 2 weeks after the wedding as Nat had to have some time to think. But now she's expecting his third child. Their little girl, Emily, is 1 year old and is the cutest thing ever. Nat's finally learnt to move on from the miscarriage of Ryan's first. Ryan's planning to propose when their next child is born in 2 months. They all ended up happy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey, so that's the end! I'll be starting up a new one tonight but I hoped you all enjoyed this!!!! Bye my lovelies xxxx