Finally opened up...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I wake up with my head on Ryan's chest. Last night was terrible. Me and Ryan just came and laid in bed last night. I get out of bed and go into Ryan's bathroom, aiming to get a shower. After I'm done, I grab my stuff and go in my own room. There's one thing I'm certain of, the baby was Ryan's. At least I know that Corey doesn't come into it. After my hairs dry and I'm ready in some leggings and top, I go see Joel. I need to talk to him. And I will talk this time. I knock on his door. There's groans on the other side before a shattered Joel opens the door.

"Oh! Nat, come in."

He says, letting me go past. I go in and sit on the bed. Joel's got shorts and a top on. At least he hasn't just got up.

"Did you want something?"

He asks, sitting beside me. I nod. It takes a lot for me to speak but I do it.

"I-I need someone t-to talk to..."

I whisper hoarsely. Joel rubs my back as I start coughing.

"I'm all ears, Nat. I'll help."

He offers. I gulp.

"Joel...what if Corey finds me? He's not gonna stop looking for me..."

I ask, getting used to my voice.

"Well, if he finds you, we'll be here to protect you and he won't be able to lay a finger on you. We won't let him. We won't let him take you away either. You'll never be with him. If he finds you and it gets too much, we'll have to resort to moving and stuff like that."

He shrugs.

"No, I can't let you do that, Joel. I mean, this is your home. You've got the band to think about and if your moving then that could cause it to end. I'll probably just leave. Thanks anyway, Joel."

I say sadly. Joel grabs my shoulders.

"Listen here. There is absolutely no way you are running off without us. We'll protect you. And if your out on your own and he finds you, what are you gonna do then? Answer that."

He says, annoyed. I shrug and get up.Joel clears his throat.

"Anyway, how are you doing?"

He asks. I breathe in.

"Fine. Still a bit shocked but I'm coming round. It's just hard, you know? Finding out you'd lost a baby without even knowing I was pregnant. But at the same time, me and Ryan weren't ready to be parents. We weren't even going out and we hadn't known each other long. I've just gotta get back into the swing of things. Thanks for asking. You?"

I explain. Joel smiles and shrugs.

"Eh, I guess. Need some things from shopping centre but I'm fine."

He says. I think.

"Do you want some help? Like, anyone to go with? I think going somewhere will help me...you know."

I ask, leaning on the doorframe. Joel nods enthusiastically.

"Alright, well just let me know when you wanna go, honey."

I say. I wave and leave him to get ready. I knock on Ryan's door and it opens almost immediately.

"Hey, babe. Where did you go?"

He asks, calmly. I walk in and lay on his bed. I hear the door close and the bed dip behind me. Ryan's in his skinny's and top. I feel his arm slip round my waist and I grab his hand and we clench each other's for comfort. Ryan's holding his head up with his arm.