Well?

(Adams P.O.V)

"Hey, you two. Come check out Nat's room!"

I call. Andy and Joel follow me eagerly. I guide them into her room and they both laugh.

"It looks so cosy. Can we have a sleepover in here tonight?"

Joel asks, dumbfounded. Nat giggles and replies with,

"Yeah, if you'd like!"

We all look at her.

"Are you being serious?"

Andy asks. Nat nods and we rush off to get some airbeds and food. I leave Andy, Joel and Nat blowing up the airbeds whilst I wander over to Ryan's room. I knock.

"What?!"

Jesus christ. I walk in to find Ryan sat crossed legged on his bed, his phone in front of him.

"Who the fuck said you could come in?"

Ryan snaps. I close the door and say,

"I did. Me, Joel and Andy are sleeping in Nat's room tonight by the way. It looks really cosy, she's done it up nice and clean so were just having a movie night in there."

Ryan's face explains it all.

"Why?! It's the first night in a new house! And do you know what pisses me off even more?!"

He shouts. I cross my arms.

"She was in that car, sulking, for two whole hours. And now she's come back and is all happy and giggly! What the hell!?"

He bellows. I go over and say,

"Well, maybe some people cheered her up when her boyfriend didn't?"

Ryan throws me a look and suddenly barges past me. He leaves the room and I rush to follow him.

(Joel's P.O.V)

"DONE! Yes!"

I say victoriously. Nat laughs and Andy looks like he doesn't know which end he sleeps at on his sleeping bed. I take it off him, laughing. Nat's setting the table up with all the sweets and drinks. Suddenly, Ryan comes in.

"Oh, Ryan! Were having a roomy sleepover tonight in Nat's room. Wanna join?"

Andy asks. Nat doesn't turn around when she hears her boyfriends name. Ryan ignores Andy and just looks round.

"Why?"

Is all he asks. I scoff.

"I'm so sick of you. You've been so pissy lately. Were doing it because Nat needs some fun in her life, and if I'm honest, so do we. Your the one who practically stopped us from going out to see her!"

I shout. There's a gasp. I look at Nat, who's put the things down and is staring out the window.

"Oh shit."

I hear Adam mumble. Then Nat whips round and I see her eyes full of tears. I get up, ready to hug her but she starts shouting.

"I WAS OUT THERE ALL ALONE, OBVIOUSLY NEEDING SOME SUPPORT...AND WHENEVER ONE OF THE BOY TRIED TO GIVE ME IT...YOU PULLED THEM AWAY?!"

I wince. Ryan looks guilty. She starts crying and shrieks,

"I HATE YOU, RYAN!"

And that's that. She runs out the room and disappears. All eyes fall on Ryan.

"Well done."

I say.

"She hates me..."

He mumbles, shocked. I push past him, aiming to find the poor girl. I rush around the house, looking in every single room. But she's not even there.