Hurting

(Natalie's P.O.V)

"I can't believe he'd do that to me..."

I say to Joel. It's been 3 days and I have only just plucked the courage to have a conversation about it.

"I know, I'm fuming at him, trust me. But you can stay here still, your like a sister to us."

He says. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. Suddenly, Andy and Adam come in. I get up and hug Adam, but Andy's lasts longer. We share a look and then I sit down.

"So what's going to happen with your band and stuff?"

I ask.

"Well, it'll just end really. We can't go on if he's acting like a knobhead. We can't kick him out. We'll leave that one for a bit."

Adam replies. My eyes fill with tears. Because of Ryan, Lawson will have to break up. And I really don't want that, they've worked their asses off to be where they are now. I stand up and run upstairs. I hear the lads calling after me in sympathy but I don't return. I shut my bedroom door and collapse on the bed.

"Nat?"

I continue sobbing into my pillow. I feel 2 strong arms wrap round me and I jump at how familiar those feel. But it can't be...I look. But it's just Andy. I sit up, crying even harder and fall into his chest.

"Nat, this is none of your fault, babe. Come on."

He soothes, rubbing my back. After a couple of sniffles, I'm fine. Me and Andy look at each other and before I know it, he's put his lips onto mine. I gasp into the kiss as I remember how much I loved his kiss from back in the club ages ago. My arms link round his neck and his hands go under my top, holding my waist. I get more into the kiss and push myself against his body. His breath hitches and slip my tongue in his mouth. What am I even doing?! But I can't stop! He smirks and we battle for dominance. He stands up with me straddled round his waist and he slams us into the wall. I groan as his weight pushes on me. His hands cup my cheek whilst he kisses me. Suddenly, he throws me back on the bed.

"Wait here."

And he disappears. I wait. I can't stop now, I've gone too far...but I want him...I need him...He comes back.

"Just had to tell the boys that we'll be a while."

He says, shutting the door and placing a chair in the way. I smile and he falls on top of me on the bed.

"Your so beautiful, I've loved you ever since that night in the club..."

He whispers in my ear. I smirk.

"Well, looks like your about to have your dreams come true then, Mr Brown."

I flirt. He growls at me and I giggle. He rips his shirt and crashes his lips onto mine. His hands go either side of my shirt and I hear the buttons rip off and land on the carpet.

"£50."

I tell him. He laughs and removes the rest of my shirt. He undoes my jeans, breaking the zip.

"£20."

I warn. He throws the jeans off me and takes his own off. Can I do this?

(Andy's P.O.V)

That was...amazing. She was right...my dreams did come true. She's so beautiful. She lies next to me, staring up at the ceiling, with the duvet covering up most of her body.

"How do you feel, sweetheart?"

I ask, removing a stray hair from her face. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm such a cow, I'm falling in love when I broke up with my boyfriend just 3 days ago."

She says. I do a double take.

"Your falling in love...with me?"

I ask. She laughs.

"No! The muffin man."

She says sarcastically. I laugh and kiss her lips gently.

"Nat, this is crazy. But will you be my girlfriend?"

I ask. Her face turns expressionless.

"Andy, I can't be seen as a slag."

She says. I sigh.

"Let's go and ask the boys what they think."

We pull our clothes on and run downstairs.

"Guys? Would you say going out with someone only 3 days after a break up is a slaggy move?"

I ask. Joel looks and says,

"No."

Then he smiles at what were getting at. Adam smirks and says,

"We wondered why we heard banging."

Nat blushes and I swat Adams arm.

"So?"

I ask. She hesitates, looking at Joel and Adam. They both nod their heads enthusiastically.

"Yeah, go on."

She says, smiling. I cheer and kiss me happily.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Guys! Warning, the next few chapters will be a hug time skip! Xxx