Short Intro for Y/N

Y/N POV

My name is Y/N I am 15 years old, I am intersex and if you don't know what that is crack a book or I mean fucking google it, I don't know what to tell you. Anyways I am a lesbian, and like I hear many others say online, "I am gay asf." I also have a more masculine look to me and I usually dress like a guy, because I can and I mean it makes me more confident.

I'm not a particularly social person as of right now because I have just moved to a new city and am going to a new school and I have to start developing new friendships, which I personally find very nerve racking. I absolutely hate things that stray from the normal routine in which I almost religiously lived by in my old city. I am originally from the west coast but I just recently moved to Miami and it's an absolutely beautiful city but like I stated previously I know absolutely nobody.

Well, I suppose that I do know one person. I have been talking to this girl online since I was 13 and she was 15, her name is Camila Cabello. We have become very close over these past 2 years and we literally tell each other everything, or at least I tell her everything. She has helped me through a lot and has taught me a lot as well.

Anyways, Camila lives in Miami and she has ever since her and her family moved there from Cuba when she was young. I have never met Camila and I never thought I would meet her but now that we are living in the same town, we are planning on meeting up in a few days. I am hella nervous because I kinda, sorta have a crush on Camila and have had a crush on her since we first started talking because I mean look at that girl! She is fucking gorgeous!

She knows that I'm gay, and also she knows that I'm intersex, and she is absolutely fine with that which is amazing. However, we have never flirted or anything our relationship has been kept strictly on a friendship basis which I am absolutely fine with, especially since as far as I know Camila is 100% straight because she has never said anything different and when in doubt assume a girl is straight because I mean, most of this fucked up world is.

Anyways, I'm getting off track, I have a huge crush on this girl and she is the only person I know in this town this far, so we have plans to meet this Saturday (today's Wednesday). We are going to apparently go to lunch and then she is supposedly going to show me around Miami since she can drive, you know since she is now 17. So yeah that will be interesting