Chapter 5

I am in front of my hotel room trying to open it but the fucking key won't work.

"Finally," I mumble when it finally opens.

I step into the room and close the door. It's still quiet in the room so I guess Camila is still asleep so I decide I'll go to the bathroom and then watch tv.

I open the door to the bathroom and since I wasn't looking I managed to run in to Camila.

"Damn, I'm so-" I cut myself off when I looked up and saw Camila naked with just a towel around her waist.

Once I realized that I quickly looked away and got up. "I'm s-so um sorry Camila, I didn't mean to um invade your p-privacy, I didn't kn-know you were in here." I stutter and then offer her my hand to help her up, still refusing to look her way.

She grabbed my hand and said, "it's okay Y/N." I glanced at her face and nodded before walking out of the bathroom and out into the room.

I went to the couch and went through twitter. I retweeted a few things and followed a few people, nothing new. I got off my phone however when I heard the bathroom door open. Camila came out in a red plaid shirt, blue-ripped jeans, and boots. She looked as stunning as always.

 She looked as stunning as always

"Hey." She said while coming over to the couch before taking a seat on the opposite side from me.

"Hey, sorry again about... that," I said nodding towards the bathroom.

She simply nodded and we fell into a somewhat awkward silence for a while until she asked, "Do you have any plans for your day off?"

"No, not really. I mean I was thinking of going to the beach or like DisneyWorld, but I have made no precise plans."

"Hold up... did you say DISNEY!" She practically screamed which made me jump a bit.

"Yeah. I mean it is the happiest place on earth, right?"

"Yep." She replies with a smile.

"Exactly and I could really use that right now." I have been kind of anxious since Camila has come back into my life because I'm still at least subconsciously scared of what could happen if I get close to her again. I don't want another heart break. My heart I don't think could bare it.

With these things going through my mind I didn't realize that we were just sitting there in awkward silence once again.

"Well, Do you wanna go to Disney with me?" I ask her since she obviously was so excited by just the name earlier.

She nodded and literally got up off the couch and started jumping with joy. I know that is a popular saying but I have never seen someone actually do that.

After her initial excitement she sat back down on the couch, closer to me this time and pulled me into a hug. I returned it since it was just a platonic, friendly hug. Well I mean except for the fact that the hug lasted a bit longer than I was comfortable with.

I let go before her and she didn't seem to notice. Than a few seconds later she must of because she quickly pulled away and moved farther away from me. I think she was embarrassed because she was turning a bit red, therefore I just brushed it off and didn't bring any more attention to it.

"So Camila are you ready to go now, because I like to get there as early as possible so I can enjoy as much of the park as I can." I say to her.

"Um, I have to put on some make up and than I'll be ready." She said and got up so she could head to the bathroom once again.

I got up too and asked her if I could go pee first because I had been holding it due to the previous encounter when we ran into each other.

She agreed and once I was done. I called front desk and got them to get valley to bring my car up front and than I called my manager to make sure that everything was set up with Disney World when me and Camila got there.

--------

Camila finished her make up finally. She said it was taking her longer because she has to look perfect if she is going to Disney.

"Okay so are you ready to go now?" I ask her once she comes out with her make up done.

"Yeah, lets go!" She exclaimed in return.
I laughed and nodded as I got up and headed for the hotel door.

Once I got to the door I opened it and let her through first because what can I say my mama raised me right.

She thanked me and we headed down stairs.

Once we got down stairs, we went through the lobby and to the front where I saw my car waiting for me.

I grabbed the keys from the vallet guy and opened the door for Camila to get in before getting in myself.

"Oh hey Camila do you want for breakfast. You haven't eaten yet right?" I ask remembering that I had eaten before she had even woke up.

"No, but it's practically lunch time now."

I looked at the clock and noticed indeed it was 12:30 pm. I nodded and asked, "do you want to grab something on the way or eat once we are in the park."

"In the park please. I literally can't wait to be in Disney." She smiles.

I agree and start the car and drive off in the direction of Disney World.

As I started driving I couldn't help but be anxious because I would have to spend my whole day off with Camila. The same Camila that I still have so much pent up resentment for. I hate to hold grudges but my heart has still never recovered from the way she treated me when we were younger.

Hopefully I can get through the day without snapping.

Fingers crossed...

---------

Short little chapter. But the next one is gonna be a big one because you two are going to DISNEY!