Chapter 21

3 1/2 months later - Y/N's POV

"Thank you Tokyo."

There it is. My tour has finally ended 7 months after it began. It was definitely the best tour I have been on this far. Partly because my fan base is always LIT and the other part because I had my beautiful girlfriend next to me the whole time.

We have been going strong these past 3 months but still no intimacy beyond the occasional make out session and we have been sleeping in the same bed which is great. To say I am sexual frustrated at this point would be an understatement, I am bound to break down soon.

Every time I try to deepen things between the two of us she breaks it up and makes excuses as to why we can't. It's been half of a year since we have had sex, that's a long fucking time.

Anyways we are going to head to Miami tomorrow to see our families since it is only a few weeks until Christmas. Crazy how time flies.

Right now I am in my good friend Jake Miller's dressing room. He has opened for me this entire tour and we have definitely become great friends. I am in here just chilling with him. Camila is still in my dressing room talking to Alexa I think but yeah.

"Hey, Y/N. So you and Mila have been together for a while now huh?"

I nodded. "Yeah, over 7 months now."

He smiled, "That's great! So when are you planning on making it public?"

I sighed, "I don't know... I would have already done it if it was up to me but Camila still hadn't told her family about me so she wants to wait until then."

He nodded. "Well shit, I hope it works out."

I laughed, "Diddo."

"On another note though." He smirked devilishly. "We never talked about this, is the sex good."

"Jake!" I scolded him with a glare.

"I'm not asking for myself idiot. Friends talk about this kinda shit though."

He has a point, I sighed. "We've only had sex once."

He laughed lightheartedly until he realized I was dead serious. "Literally?" He asked shocked. "Once in 7 months." I nodded. "Shit... You must have blue balls by now."

I laughed, "yeah, definitely... It sucks."

"I bet man I don't think I could do it." He responded. I was about to answer but I heard the door creak slightly. I looked to see who was entering but there was nobody so I figured it was another door opening, so I proceeded to speak.

"It's the worst." I shook my head in frustration.

"Why don't you just dump her and find some other girl that will put out? It might be time. Camila is a great girl and all but I don't know if it's worth it."

"Yeah, I know what you mean but she's the only one for me."

We continued talking about my relationship and other things as well before I left to go find Camila. When I got back to my dressing room though she wasn't there, but she left a note saying she went to the hotel room.

So I got all my stuff ready and got a ride back to the hotel. I walked through the lobby and up the stairs to my room. When I opened the door I expected it to already be light since Camila said she came here but instead I was greeted with Darkness. I walked over to the wall and flicked on the light before entering.

I didn't see her so I walked through the living room area to the bedroom that was blocked off from the rest of the room to check there. "Camila are you-" I cut myself off when I walked in and saw Camila on the bed wearing red lace lingerie.