Chapter 10

A/N: Hi, so someone asked me if I could do an in depth chapter going through a concert day so here you go. It is super long so buckle up.

It's the day that I perform in New York. I am so nervous because I literally just learned all of the choreography and even though I feel pretty confident about it, I just hope i don't slip up. I also have a new set list which is also nerve racking because I haven't performed it yet.

I'm in soundcheck and I am practicing all of the songs and basically performing the concert in the same way that I will have to later. It is all going smoothly and I'm finishing the last song on the set list.

Once I finished performing it, my choreographer clapped along with my manager and told me I did well which I was relieved to hear. I then was so sweaty that I knew I should go wash up and change before my fan soundcheck and Q&A.

I went back to my dressing room and took a shower in there since it conveniently had one and got dressed for the soundcheck and M&G.

I put on some faded blue jeans and a pretty simple sweater layered with a white shirt underneath. Also a silver chain and some white shoes. Simple but perfect.

I walked out of my dressing room and into the main sitting area to be met with my gorgeous girlfriend

I walked out of my dressing room and into the main sitting area to be met with my gorgeous girlfriend. "Hey Cami." I greeted her.

"Hey," she responded not looking up from her phone. "Oh, Alexa told me to tell you that you need to be ready to go on stage for the soundcheck and Q&A in about 20 minutes." She seemed upset but I didn't have time to ask really so I just made a reminder to ask her later.

I nodded and went to give her a kiss on the cheek before heading out to get my microphone set up and put my ears in. I love this part of the shows. I love getting to interact with fans on a deeper level and soundchecks, Q&A's and M&G's all do that.

I heard the announcer talking and giving their speech and then just some random song was playing to fill the silence before I go on stage. I was almost ready to go on, I just had to finish turning everything on.

I than nodded at Alexa giving her the signal to tell them to start the first song. She nodded in return and quickly after she talked into her radio the song that was playing turned off and all the fans were screaming. I laughed a bit under my breath and then I heard the song start and I began singing too.

I'll show you- Justin Bieber

"My life is a movie and everyone's watching
So let's get to the good part and past all the nonsense.

As I sang those first lines I walked out on stage to be greeted by screaming fans and even some crying fans. I waved at all of them while I continued singing.

Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing
When the pressure's coming down like lightning
It's like they want me to be perfect
When they don't even know that I'm hurting.