Chapter 13

"Ari...love, what's wrong?"

I turned to look at her and see her cheeks are tear stained. She hesitantly turned to look at me also and broke down. She started sobbing, so I simply pulled her into me so that she was resting her head on my shoulder as she continued to cry.

I put my arms around her and rubbed her back soothingly. "It's okay love, I'm here for you." I whispered trying to console her.

I whispered more words to console her until her tears started to ease up and her breathing slowed down again. "Do you want to tell me what happened now?" I asked carefully.

She sighed and pulled away wiping her tears. "Mac cheated on me." She said just above a whisper as tears started to fall. My breath hitched as my anger started to boil inside me. How could he, how could he do this to her? She is literally one of the nicest people I know. She didn't deserve this.

"And-and then he broke up with me."

I froze. "I'm gonna beat the shit out of that asshole." I said as my level of anger kept rising.

"No, no you won't Y/NN." She said putting her hand on shoulder. I looked at her unsure. "Please... for me?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Okay, i just don't want anyone doing this to you. You don't deserve it. And I hate seeing you this hurt."

She smiled sadly, "See and that's why I love you so much, but hurting him would only hurt me more. I need you, and you could get in a lot of trouble for that."

I sighed, "I know. I'll leave it alone, but if I ever see him again, I swear-"

"Nothing. You will just ignore it."

"Fine." I looked at her and wiped the tear that was falling from her eye. "I love you so much. You know that right?"

She nodded and started tearing up again. "I love you too." She said through the tears.

We just stayed there looking at each other as I continued to wipe her tears away. It was all fine as we fell into a comfortable silence but then I saw her eyes shift down to my lips quickly and then back to my eyes. I did the same in reflex.

She ran her tongue over her bottom lip, wetting it and than leaned in, I froze. Her lips had almost met with mine when I suddenly thought of Camila. Fuck i can't do this.

"Ari, stop.Please."

"I'm sorry, I just thought-"

I cut her off, "No, don't feel bad."

"Are you not attracted to me or?"

"No, no. I am. Have been attracted to you since I first met you."

"Than what is it?" She said very vulnerable and her voice seemingly laced with insecurity.

"I have a girlfriend Ari."

She looked at me in disbelief, "Yeah, come on your relationships are never serious."

"This one is." I sighed.

"Okay than. Your loss."

I laughed... "Yeah, Yeah." I paused thinking. "Wait isn't your new album coming out this upcoming Friday?" I asked remembering.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"Than we should throw a party, kinda like an album release party and then maybe it will cheer you up."

She seemed to be considering it. "Okay, let's do it. Are you gonna invite your girlfriend?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. "I would like to meet her."