Chapter 6

We are finally here in Disney and Camila is excited to say the least. She is so anxious and is skipping all around. We just finished eating a small lunch and we are just walking around trying to figure out what rides we should ride.

After going on a few rides and meeting a few of the characters, my nerves started to diminish and I started to relax a bit more and just try and enjoy my day off. Me and Camila were getting along fine, we hadn't really been speaking besides the small talk here and there and talking about all things related to Disney.

We were in line for one of my favorite rides, splash mountain. And I was stoked. For the first time all day I was actually more excited than Camila. Camila was anxious because she didn't want to ruin her makeup and she was scared because the drop was so big. She had been to Disney before but apparently she had never rode this ride.

We sit down and since I am a celebrity and I requested privacy, we got a log all to ourselves so I had Camila sit between my legs and the ride began. I was kind of uncomfortable by it but it wasn't too bad. I made sure to make as little contact as possible so I rested my hands on the rails on the side of me instead of around her because that's more intimate than I am willing to be with her.

"Y/N I'm scared." Camila says as we started to move away from the operator. She did seem really scared because she was holding the rail in front of her so tight that her knuckles were turning white.

I chuckled a bit and told her it would all be okay. She nodded but didn't seem too convinced by my words.

I decided to leave it alone and just enjoy the ride. We had already experienced some small drops and although I was thoroughly enjoying myself, Camila just seemed to be getting more and more anxious with each.

I might be scared of getting to close to her, but I'm not a cold hearted person. Therefore, Since I knew the drop would be coming up soon I sat up straight and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her tense up but than she relaxed into me after a second.

I mean this isn't that bad right? Friends hug each other all the time so there is nothing wrong with this. Right? I mean I'm just helping her out because she is scared. Friends comfort each other... don't they?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed that we were coming up to my favorite part of the ride... the drop. I subconsciously tightened my grip on Camila as she tightened her grip on the rail in front of her.

And then we were off. 500 foot drop. And splash.

Camila was screaming and I was just laughing. I love rides like this. Camila since she was in front of me, she got completely soaked and I got wet but not as much, my hair was soaked and my shirt was a bit wet but that was it.

We were now on our way to the operation station where we will be getting off the ride. I didn't realize that I still had my arms around Camila, and I quickly pulled them away and scooted backwards a little so she was no longer pushed up against my front. I hate to admit it but it felt really good, too good to be that close to her. I can't get those feelings for her again it will just end in heartbreak.

------

We continued in with our day and we were actually having a good time together. It was now almost 10 and Camila said she was getting tired so we decided we would live a bit early.

We got in my car and drove back to the hotel, the whole time we were just singing the songs on the radio as loud as we could with the windows down and dancing like idiots. It was like nothing had ever changed and we were still those young teens we were before.